As Big Brother Naija’s “All Stars” TV show has begun and got intense, the only way to save your favourite housemate from the bottom is by voting correctly, so your vote can count. The voting can take place through your mobile phone and on the official website (using the steps below).
We have noticed that some of you go to blog sites to make comments thinking that’s the voting process. Even some blogs create voting-polls (to engage their audience) and make the polls look like it’s a voting process too, apparently not. But the official guides to Voting on Big Brother Naija’s “All Stars” Show is completely listed below.
Where can you vote?
- You can vote using the MyDStv app, MyGOtv app
- You can vote from the ONLY official voting website
- You can vote from the mobile site.
How each of these voting platforms works is further shared below.
But there are further criteria that makes you an eligible voter; that includes;
- Register to vote: You must create an account from the official website (africamagic.tv/bigbrother) to enable you to start voting online.
- Get an active subscription: Only active DStv subscribers with eligible packages can vote on the MyDStv and MyGOtv apps. Thus, the bigger your package plan, the more voting credit is awarded to you. For example, the MyDStv and MyGOtv plans have several plans/packages, the higher your subscription – the higher your voting counts are given.
- Voting Countries: Depending on where you live, some voting platforms may not be available. For example, the MyGOtv app is available in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Namibia, Uganda, and Zambia.
Starting with registration…
How to Register on the Big Brother Website for Voting
The process below can be applied on both Website and Mobile site registration – the same website, the same process, and the same information required.
- You can register to Vote on the Africa Magic website– africamagic.tv/bigbrother
- Click on the Vote menu item.
- Click on Register and enter your name, surname, year of birth, gender, location, and cell phone number in the international format e.g. +234731234567, and your preferred password
- You will receive an OTP (One Time Pin) via SMS.
- Enter your OTP
- Once registered, you will be able to Vote after the show.
How to Cast Your Vote by Voting on the Big Brother Website
Just like mobile registration and the direct website registration process are the same, the same applies to using mobile phone website and directly visiting the website through your computer and tablet.
The website voting is free-of-charge voting, but offers only a 100 voting credit limit per user.
- To vote for your favourite housemate via the Africa Magic website– africamagic.tv/bigbrother
- Click on the Vote menu item.
- Click on Login and enter your cell phone number in the international format e.g., +234731234567.
- Enter your chosen password
- Select your favourite housemate.
- Enter your number of votes and cast your vote by clicking VOTE.
The Difference Between Voting from Mobile Website and Website
The only difference remains that you can access Big Brother Naija’s “All Stars” voting website from either a mobile phone or PC/tablet. Thus, the screen sizes are different.
But the process remains the same. Same free voting, data cost apply, and the same voting point/credit allocation.
Things to Note About Voting Your Big Brother Naija’s Favourite Housemate
- Web – 100 votes
- Mobi – 100 votes
- Network data costs will apply for the use of the internet on the web and mobile
- On the MyDStv app or MyGOtv app votes are allocated based on your subscription package/tier (active DStv subscribers on eligible packages only).
Please note that Voting opens on Monday 8:00PM and closes on Saturday 9:00PM.