YouWin Registration Online Form | Apply.YouWinConnect.org.ng/Registration
YouWiN Connect is a multimedia enterprise education initiative of the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) which aims to support young entrepreneurs as they PLAN, START and GROW their businesses. YouWiN Connect seeks to promote entrepreneurship as a viable career option for young Nigerians which in turn will create jobs and wealth. If you wish to apply for YouWin registration form online, continue reading.
Requirements for YouWin Registration
Before applying for YouWin connect programme of the federal government of Nigeria through the ministry of finance you must meet up with the requirements list below
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40
- Applicants must be Nigerian and resident in Nigeria
- Applicants businesses must be domiciled in Nigeria
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively-speaking and writing in English
- Applicants must be willing to attend all training and mentoring exercises organized by the programme.
- Applicants must not be an employee of the Nigerian civil service
- Previous YouWin awardees are not eligible to apply
YouWin Registration | How to Apply for YouWin Programme Online
- Visit https://apply.youwinconnect.org.ng/registration/index.php
- once the page opened you will be asked to provide your full names and email address
- check your information correctly and then click on REGISTER
- An email will be sent to you with a passkey for future access to the web portal
- Click on PROCEED to log in to see where you will enter the passkey and email. Log into your email account to see the passkey that was sent to you.
- Go back to the YouWin login page where you will be required to enter your email address used for the registration and the passkey.
- Once you enter your login information (email and passkey that was sent to your email) you will be redirected to a new page where you will create a new password for your login. Enter the passkey as your old password and then enter a new password you will always remember.
- Once this is done you will get a confirmation that your password was successfully changed.
- Proceed to log in again using your email address and your new password. A new page will open will open to create a personal profile information. And click on save.
Once you have created your personal profile, the next page that will open is the YouWin Business information form. Tick on YES if you own a business and Tick on NO if you do not own a business. Once this is done scroll down and click on SAVE and CONTINUE. A new page will pop up requesting what kind of business you will like to do and how to manage it. Fill out your business information and click on SAVE and continue. A new page will again pop up requesting you to present your business proposal
Leave a comment in the box below if you have any challenges or share this post with your friends it might be of help to them.