YouWin Connect Registration Ongoing Application Deadline
YouWin Connect is a multimedia based relunch of YouWin Programme. It is financed by the Federal government of Nigeria, YouWin Connect is a program piloted by the Federal Ministry of Finance. This program is aimed and planned to help young entrepreneurs grow and manage their business as they plan. This programme promotes entrepreneurship job creation and self reliance.
YouWin Connect is open for everybody, Are You a business man, automobile repairer, farmer etc. YouWin is here to support you and grow your business, by providing Financial support and educating you on business development as well access to technical and consulting services. All you need to do is to follow the steps in this page to apply and register for Youwin Connect programme online.
How To For YouWin Connect 2017 Programme
YouWin Connect Registration Requirement
Persons interested to apply must possess or have the following qualification
- Applicants must have post-secondary school qualification.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicants must be Nigerians and resident in Nigeria.
- Applicants businesses must be domiciled in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively – speaking and writing – in English.
- Applicants must be willing to attend all trainings and mentoring exercises organized by the programme.
- Applicants must not be an employee of the Nigerian Civil Service.
- Previous YouWin awardees are not eligible to apply.
Steps To Apply For YouWin Connect 2017 Programme
- Eligible candidates are to register in order to participate in the YouWin Connect Enterprise Education programme. To apply CLICK HERE to register for an account.
- You are required to fill the form on the page to register and begin the application process for the programme. Make sure you enter the verification sum, then click register.
- Then proceed to sign in – Enter your email name and lick on forgotten password. A password will be sent to your email account.
- then type in the password sent to your and click sign in.
- You will be required to change your password. Type in the old password and enter your new password, and click sign in.
STEP 2 – updating your profile details
- here you are required to update your profile by filling the following correctly – Title, gender,current country, current Region, telephone number, mode of identification, highest education qualification etc.
- Fill your business form – Business Name, company address(shop location), Business type.
STEP 3 – Upload your Documents
- Upload your highest educational qualification and click on submit application.
Only selected participant is allowed to participate, you will be notify through mail or message with their phone number if you are selected. so check your mail constantly.
Youwin Connect programme application and registration will close on August 30th, 2017. So interested persons should apply before the closing date to participate in YouWin 2017 programme.
Please be careful our attention has been drawn to several websites with claims that they are YouWin Connect Application Portal could be accessed through links other than apply.youwinconnect.org.ng. These websites are not affiliates or partners of the program.
Kindly disregard any website or organization that offers an alternative link for the YouWin registration, demands money to facilitate the process or asks that you meet them anywhere.
If you encounter any problem during YouWin registration please kindly notify us using the comment box below. Also comment if this article is of a help to you. GoodLuck as you apply.