Yookos Registration – Learn How to Create Yookos Account Free
Yookos Registration – Yookos is a microblogging network. Microblogging is a popular method of communication on the Internet. Through microblogs, consumers exchange short messages and thereby share interesting content. In addition, Yookos texts, attaches links, videos, pictures and other files to your messages.
Once signed up, your Yookos profile allows you to interact, socialize, share information (mail, photos, status updates, videos), build communities and discussion forums, as well as play loads of free games with other users on the network, no matter where they are in the world.
How to Register with Yookos Account (Yookos Registration):
I will show you the 7 steps to open yookos account here.
But note that if you have either Facebook account, Twitter account, Google+ account, Yahoo account or LinkedIn account you can click on any of them to register with it.
- go to www.yookos.com
- At the top, Enter and re-enter your email address.
- Go to your email address and confirm it. Now once you click on the confirm, another tab opens (which is the yookos registration page)
- Fill out your profile so your colleagues can find you easily and you can communicate fully. Fill out the basic parameters of your profile: name, location, birthday, gender and tags.
- Upload a photo to your profile
- Complete contact details. You can complete your accounts just like other popular social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
- once you have properly completed your profile, you are ready to communicate with other people in the network. You can start to run reports and track messages to other users. You can view the already established groups to choose which ones to join or you can create new groups.