Yahoo Registration – New yahoo registration form is easy to understand and fast in opening yahoo account. Below are the simple steps to follow if you want to register yahoomail.
To start the yahoo registration, following requirements are need to sign up yahoomail account:
Requirements for Yahoo Registration
1) First name
2) Last name
3) New Yahoo username: here you will choose by your self the yahoo ID to always remember. Or yahoo will bring a list of sugestion to choose base on your name above.
4) New Password: always choose a password you will easily remember.
6) Male or Female
7) Mobile number: make sure the mobile number is active because yahoo will send a verification code to your mobile number which will be used for the final step, which is to verify your account.
Having knowing the Requirements for Yahoo Registration, lets go to the process on how to open or sign up yahoomail:
Like I have side before that it is simple and I will also try my best to make it more understandable so that you can open yahoo mail account by yourself and also teach others.
How to Register Yahoo mail account (Yahoo Registration, YahooMail Sign Up)
step 1: visit www.yahoo.com or www.yahoomail.com
Step 2: Click the “signup” bar or “Create New Account” and fill the form correctly.
Step 3: Click on “Create Account” at the bottom.
Step 4: If successfully filled, a page will open asking you to confirm if your mobile number is correct because yahoo is about to sent a verification code on the mobile number., So if correct click on proceed
Step 5: Within 3 -5 seconds yahoo will send a code. Now inpute that code on the verification page and then proceed.
Step 6: You now have a new yahoomail account. At this point a message will show up to prove that the yahoomail registration was successful.
Step 6: Access your Email address by logging in with your new selected yahoo ID (also called yahoo username) and password.
With your new yahoo mail account you have an unlimited access to send and receive email to any mailing service like Gmail, Facebook, Hotmail, mail.com, etc. and also all other yahoo product such as News, Daily market view, sports, etc.
Click here to start your “Yahoo Registration” Now.
What you should know about Yahoo Mail
Yahoo Mail is a free email service (except for Yahoo! Mail Business Email Plans) offered by the American company Yahoo. It became in existance in 1997, and, according to comScore, Yahoo Mail has been rated has one of the largest web-based email service.
Yahoo Mail Features
The service comes in two configurations, free and business. Features include:
Free Yahoo Mail version:
- Email storage capacity: 1 TB
- Email attachment limit: 25 MB (up to 100 MB via the built-in ‘Attach Large Files’ app)
- Account expiry on inactivity: 6 months plus 2 months for each year the account held active. The account can be retrieved but all stored data, such as emails, are lost.
- Supported protocols: POP3 in Asia or via YPOPs!, IMAP via IMAP proxy or via Zimbra, SMTP, Mail Forwarding in some countries (but not in the US). US Users cannot order the POP3 / forwarding service – attempts give a currently not for sale error.
- 100 filters to automatically sort incoming messages (200 filters for the Plus version)
- Spam and virus protection. (See: DomainKeys)
- Advertising is displayed on the screen while working with the email account. Text ads are added to the footer of outgoing messages, as of February 2011.
Features of Yahoo Business Mail
Yahoo Business Email is a combination of all of their email services with 10 distinct accounts each with the same features of the plus version and personalized domain name and email address. Accounts can be managed by an administrator. There is a $25 set-up fee and $9.99 monthly fee.
- Unlimited mail storage
- 10 email quota.
- Additionally, a user can pay $35 per year to have up to five custom email addresses and a domain name.
- Classic Yahoo Mail underlines addresses and phone numbers in emails and allows the user to add them to the address book.
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/dailyai1/public_html/newsyarena/wp-content/themes/flex-mag/functions.php on line 982