www.nisrecruitment.org.ng | Registration For 2017 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
The Registration for 2017 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment has actually started and this is to in the general public that all prospective candidate who are qualified to go through the requirements below and get update on how to go about the online registration.
Therefore, those who meet up the requirement can simply go ahead to register online by going to the Nigerian Immigration Service official website here www.nisrecruitment.org.ng and follow the procedures.
Registration For 2017 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
This is to notify candidates and the General Public that www.nisrecruitment.org.ng is the official Nigerian Immigration Service URL that links to the Recruitment and Enlistment Portal. Any website or portal apart from this portal is considered a SCAM. Any candidate who visits any other website does it at his/her own RISK
THIS ONLINE APPLICATION IS FREE
Online Registration starts on ……
General Requirement for Recruitment
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Click Here to apply now if qualified.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
Address : Nigerian Immigration Service Headquarters,
Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road ,
Positions, Requirement And Procedures To Apply For Nigerian Immigration Service
The following are the positions, requirement and procedures to apply for the Nigerian Immigration Service;
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI)
- Applicant must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- NYSC discharged certificate.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
To Apply click here
Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) & Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum of
- Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- NYSC certificate is compulsory for senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must possess a minimum of NCE/OND from a recognized institution.
- Applicants fo Assistant Inspector of Immigration(AII) must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
click here to Apply
Immigration Assistant III (IA)
- Applicant must be a holder of SSCE, NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum of four(4) credit in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
To Apply Click here
Newsy Arena team has helped you we guess. For more update always view this page as time goes on more will be posted on Registration For 2017 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment. Try use the comment box for more inquiry. Good luck!!!