A Resume/CV (curriculum vitae) is a detail and concise information of your work experience and skills. It is the avenue where you market your skills, and abilities. They are many ways to write a Resume/CV.
What is important is to choose one format and make use of it. That is why we decided to put you on the right track. Here we have a Resume/CV writing pattern, which will go a long way to change your story. Don’t rush, read through the article.
Methods To Write Good Resume/CV
Cv/Resume Writing Format I
Your Contact Information
Optional Personal Information
Date of Birth
Place of Birth
List in chronological order, include position details and dates
Research and Training
Include dates, majors, and details of degrees, training and certification
Certifications and Accreditations
ALSO READ: Job Interview Tips | Ways To Prepare.
Cv/Resume Writing Format II
This Resume/CV includes employment history, education, competencies, awards, skills, and personal interests.
Sept. 2017 – Present, Unn Nigeria.
- Candidate for Bachelor in Computer Engineering (CE)
- Major academic course highlights: Company Property Management, Marketing, Technology Communication, Information Management System, Modern Fabrication System
May 2014, Certified Accounting Training
Dec. 2004 – Present, ITT Investment, Nigeria
Application Engineer, Sales & Marketing
- Achieve sales budget goals through application support and new industry market application research.
July 2004 – Oct. 2004, vaga plc, Lagos, Nigeria
CPU Assembly Engineer (Internship)
- Analyzed yield ratio trends, documented and solved current problems.
- Participated in and helped oversee the training of marketing, business process modeling, and analysis at Intel University.
- Developed and led a project review with multi-media animation, which was highly appreciated by department manager.
June 2006 – Sept 2006, GF Fund Management Co.LTD.
- Analyzed investment principles and related financially derived products.
- Formulated the scheme of market popularization and network marketing.
- 2001-2005, Scholarship for Excellent Students of Shanghai University
- 2003-2006, Ambassador of Unn Tennis Popularization Prize
Competencies And Interest
English Ability: Band 4; intermediate competency
French Ability: 7 hours of French lessons at Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo.
- National Computer Lever 3rd Certificate (Network Communication)
- Professional Certificate of Assistant Information Officer (AIO).
Basketball; volley ball; Snooker; table tennis.
Thanks for reading. We believe that the methods above will help you write the best Resume/CV. Please make use of the comment box below and share your thought with us.