There are a lot of jobs available in the world today. What people lack is information no awareness. These jobs are open for you to apply. The high level and rate of unemployment today is alarming, jobless graduates over everywhere. And standard of living is been reduced, that is why we the Newsyarena team took it as a burden to us trying to solve this problem by informing you of the latest job opportunity available to your reach. Here is World Bank Group Job Operations Analyst Needed At Washington, DC interested persons should read below and learn how to apply.
There are so many jobs at World Bank, how can I apply? Read below carefully to know the procedures for application. As an employee you must meet the World Bank challenge of development, the World Bank must be an agent of change. To be effective in this role it must combine the power of ideas and knowledge with finance. Read carefully and apply now.
World Bank Group Job Operations Analyst Needed – Job Details
Job Title: Operations Analyst
Job Family: Operational Services
Job Type: Professional & Technical
Location: Washington, DC
Recruitment Type: Local Hire
Language Requirement: English [Essential]
World Bank Group Job Operations Analyst Needed – Application Deadline
World Bank Group Job Operations Analyst Needed Duties and Accountabilities
The Operations Analyst will be reporting to the manager of DECIE in the Bank’s Research Group, and contribute to the expanding of the IE agenda in the Bank, carrying out the following main responsibilities; managing a portfolio of impact evaluations across sectors, developing mechanisms for quality assurance, monitoring and reporting within the Bank management and to external donors, and facilitating communications strategy and public dissemination of results and knowledge. More specifically, the responsibilities include:
- Supporting the DECIE manager to organize consultations with regions and sectors in developing an operational mechanism for implementation of the IE portfolio; involving establishment of operational guidelines and technical rating criteria for provision of technical and financial support to Bank IEs.
- Conducting a portfolio review of Bank’s impact evaluations (IEs) to identify ongoing IEs, their methodological designs, implementation status, results and policy impact, as well as development of a database for capturing ongoing IE work in the Bank.
- Support management of a portfolio of approximately 150 IEs (Bank-executed); this requires facilitation of grant funding requests, facilitation of peer reviews for IE Concept Notes, ensuring disbursements of grants to IE task teams, overseeing implementation to ensure that agreed upon milestones are met, and reporting on overall results and impacts.
- Support progress reporting for Bank management and donors; (a) monitoring and reporting on implementation progress and status of projects; (b) monitor and report on lessons learned, knowledge gained, tools and instruments developed, and other outcomes from projects in the portfolio; (c) report on overall outcomes and impacts from project portfolio, including providing inputs for donor briefings, annual reporting, and other dissemination channels.
- Support review of project’s technical outputs for quality and to identify lessons and experiences from the grant-funded activities and prepare write-ups on such lessons and experiences for dissemination such as policy notes, papers, power point presentations, and engage in policy discussions on the Bank-wide agenda on impact evaluation.
- Supporting communications strategy development and implementation.
- Supporting website development and updates to provide program material and information available to the public and serve as a communication tool between the program management and the individual IE task teams.
- Support the DECIE manager to organize and maintain a system of collaboration between the relevant Bank-wide units, sectors, regions, as well as with external stakeholders.
- Disseminating results among clients, Bank’s staff, and global communities of practice.
- Monitor program activities and budget through the Bank’s MyTF system.
- Preferred Education: Master’s degree in Public Policy, Economics, Business Administration, Communications or other related fields, or equivalent job experience, and a minimum of 2 years of experience with development organizations.
Selection Criteria For World Bank Group Job Operations Analyst Needed
- Experience with Impact Evaluations, Project and Portfolio Management, Operations Portal and Trust Fund operations in the World Bank. Understanding of Bank policies and procedures for setting up Trust Funds and overseeing their implementation is especially desirable.
- Understanding of impact evaluation as an analytical and policymaking tool, and ability to think strategically and integrate lessons from IEs into operationally relevant analytical and knowledge products.
- Experience with developing and implement complex tasks, including a track record of building partnerships and collaborations across institutional boundaries.
- Excellent analytical, communications, and writing skills, especially the ability to translate technical research into policy related reports and briefs.
- Behavioral competencies that facilitate dialogue with country partners and country teams, including listening skills, training and capacity development skills, and ability to adapt advice to the local institutional realities.
- Knowledge of the World Bank’s operations and business processes highly desirable.
- Commitment to teamwork, knowledge-sharing, and ability to influence across organizational boundaries.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are essential; knowledge of French, Spanish and/or Portuguese is an advantage.
World Bank Group Job Operations Analyst | Application Method
Interested and qualified persons should click below to apply
Keep visiting our site for more. Apply now and experience financial upliftment.