Virgin Atlantic is a leading UK airline based in Crawley Founded as British Atlantic Airways in 1984. Virgin Atlantic operates a fleet of 40 aircraft flying to 21 destinations around the world.
The airline operated in Nigeria, initially as Virgin Nigeria Airways and subsequently as Nigerian Eagle airlines. The airline’s base was situated at the Murtala Mohammed international airport in Lagos, with headquarters based in Ikoyi, Lagos state.
Virgin Atlantic has come a long way, and there’s still much more they intend to achieve in the industry. In this article, we will discuss how you can book your flight without having to go through an agent.
How to Book Flight Online with Virgin Atlantic Airline
- Visit virgin Atlantic official website virgin-atlantic.com
- On the flight booking page, fill the necessary fields and click on the find my flight button at the bottom of the page.
- The next page would show you if there are available seats on the date you have chosen in the form you filled.
- If the date you have chosen is available, then you can proceed to the payment stage, else look for a more convenient date on the calendar.
- Once you are satisfied with the date, and then you can proceed with the payment processes online.
- At the completion of payment, you can print out the ticket for convenience sake.
Virgin Atlantic Airline Flight Routes and Destinations
Virgin Atlantic Airline flies to Lagos and Port Harcourt in Nigeria, Cape Town and Johannesburg in South Africa, as well as to Accra in Ghana. The airline flies to various destinations in the United States, including Atlanta, Boston, Orlando (from London Gatwick), Detroit, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, San Francisco and Washington DC. In addition, the airline flies from London to Dubai in the UAE, Cancun in Mexico, as well as Antigua, Barbados, Granada, Havana, Montego Bay in Jamaica as well as St Lucia and Tobago as part of their transatlantic fight network.
Other international destinations include Athens in Greece, Hong Kong, Nairobi in Kenya, Port Louis in Mauritius, Sydney in Australia as well as Varadero in Cuba.
Virgin Atlantic Cabin classes
The airline offers passengers three classes of travel, which includes Economy class, Premium Economy, and upper class, the airline’s business class product. Upper-class passengers enjoy seats that convert into fully flat beds, as well as access to a personalized chauffeur service.
Leave a comment in the box below…