Veritas University is a private university, located in Abuja. It was founded in March 2002 by the Catholic Church in Nigeria. Veritas University is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into the institution degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. Veritas University Post UTME 2018 registration, application cost and other relevant details for the 2018/2019 academic session will be discussed below.
Veritas University Post UTME 2018 Application Fee and Cut-off Mark
All candidates who took the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and choose veritas university as their first or second choice and wish to gain admission into Veritas University should apply for veritas university Post UTME 2018 using the following steps below. Veritas University cut-off mark is 180; application fee is N2, 500
Veritas University Post UTME 2018 Eligibility
- Candidates who made veritas university, Abuja as their first or second choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation (UTME) application form
- All other candidates who did not choose veritas university, Abuja as their first or second choice but are interested in studying in the university
- Candidates in (1) and (2) above must have obtained a minimum score of 180 in the 2018 UTME.
- Direct entry candidates must have obtained the 2018 direct entry form from JAMB.
- Candidates wishing to transfer from other universities to veritas university Abuja.
Veritas University Post UTME 2018 Method of Application
- The application fee is N2,500
- Application forms can be downloaded from veritas university website at www.veritas.edu.ng. The completed form and payment teller should be scanned and sent to Veritas university email address at [email protected] or submitted at the Admissions office, Veritas University Abuja.
- The application form can also be obtained from and returned to Catholic diocesan education office/parish across the country.
- All payments should be made in the university accounts listed below
Veritas University Bank Accounts
- Account Name: veritas university Abuja
- GTBank: 0024642120
- First Bank: 2032211597
- Zenith Bank: 1013201758
Candidates should present the following items for the screening
- 2018 UTME Result Slip
- WAEC/NECO/SSCE/GCE result (minimum of five credits in relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics)
- 2018 JAMB Direct-Entry Acknowledgment slip (for direct-entry candidates)
- Birth certificate
- Candidates wishing to transfer from another university to veritas university, Abuja are required to request their present university to send their academic transcript to the Registrar, Veritas University Abuja. A copy of their result should be brought to the screening centre.
Courses offered at Veritas University
- A. Ed. Education English
- A. English and Literary Studies
- A. History and International Relations
- A. Philosophy
- A. Religious Studies
- Ed. Educational Management
- Ed. Guidance and Counseling
- Ed. Social Studies
- Sc. Ed. Biology
- Sc. Accounting
- Sc. Applied Microbiology
- Library and Information Science, BLIS
- Sc. Banking and Finance
- Sc. Biochemistry
- Sc. Business Administration
- Sc. Computer Science
- Sc. Economics
- Sc. Ed. Business Education
- Sc. Ed. Education Chemistry
- Sc. Ed. Education Economics
- Sc. Ed. Education Physics
- Sc. Entrepreneurship
- Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- Sc. Marketing and Advertising
- Sc. Mass Communication
- Sc. Physics with Electronics
- Sc. Political Science and Diplomacy
- Sc. Public Administration
- Sc. Botany
- Sc. Zoology
veritas University Post UTME Screening Date and Details
veritas University screening exercise will hold across the country and applicants will be notified of the screening schedule through the university’s website.
For further enquiries, please visit www.veritas.edu.ng or call: 08064237983, 07069567759, 08035994719, 07015654984 or send email to [email protected]
You may also visit Office of the Registrar, Veritas University Abuja or any Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.
Leave a comment in the box below….