How to Use Remita Transfer Money to Different Banks in Nigeria
If one wants to use Remita Transfer Money it is very simple provided we try to follow the steps in this article. Remita Transfer Money is an electronic payment platform that helps individuals and organizations to easily receive and make payments across all banks, from anywhere and at any time. It is used by individuals, all commercial banks in Nigeria, more than 500 microfinance banks, as well as several public and private organisations that process over 700 Billion Naira worth of transactions every month.
However, With the release of Remita Mobile App on Android and iOS, individuals can now take full control of their finances right from comfort of their mobile devices. Go ahead to note How to Use Remita Transfer Money.
How To Use Remita Transfer Money to Different Banks in Nigeria
Here are the Different method below below;
- To Transfer money download the Remita mobile App
- On that “Pay with Internet banking” column, you will see the icons of banks that supports internet banking on Remita platform.
- Click on any one of your choice and ‘proceed to payment’.
- If you want to pay the money at any bank branch, simply print the transaction receipt or copy the RRR code to your bank and pay the required amount.
- Simply click of the card of your choice e.g. Nigerian cards: MasterCard, Visa, Verve or International Card: MasterCard, Visa. You can also pay via e-Wallet services such as Pocketmoni.
- Lastly, download the payment receipt for subsequent accreditation with your establishment of partner.
How to Pay Federal Government Bills Using Remita Online Payment
- Visit Remita official website
- Then click on “Pay A Federal Government Agency” button.
- Proceed to type in the Beneficiary Name in first space provided [Name of MDA]: That is, the name of the institution you want to pay the money to. e.g. Pharmacist Council Of Nigeria – 052101200100 as in the case of the lady who I helped to pay her annul license.
- Select the name of service or purpose of payment in the drop down list provided e.g Annual License
- Next is to Type in the following;
- Description of what you want to pay for. e.g annual license).
- Amount that you want to pay e.g 10500 as in the case of the lady I helped this morning. (Amount To Pay #)
- Full name
- Email address of payers
- Phone number
- To Confirm your transaction, you need to key in the characters in the image into the box below it for security purposes.
- Finally, click “Proceed to Payment” after the payment, you will be able to how to generate RRR code that you will use to authorise the payment.
READ THIS: How to transfer money using ATM in Nigeria
Benefit of Using Remita
Make it easy for customers and service users to pay you using any of the following channels:
- All Bank Branches in Nigeria;
- Online Banking site;
- Debit/Credit cards (Verve, Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay);
- Remita profile (web, mobile or app);
- Direct Debit/Standing Order;
- Micro Finance Banks; and
- Digital Wallets.
We will love you to make good use of the comment box below to ask questions that seems to border you on How To Use Remita Transfer Money to Different Banks in Nigeria.
Share with friends.