How to Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 free
Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Operating System – I must tell you that I love the out look and features of Windows 10. But I can to understand that it requires me to provide a production code number the day I Downloaded it online. But now am proud to inform you all that I now use windows 10.
I am going to show you all how I was able to Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 free
So to continue with my story, I have to uninstall the Windows 10 OS, then install back my Windows 7. At the time I was installing the windows 7 on my computer – I made system update “Automatic”. So you have to do that too!
How I upgraded My PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10 free
Step-by-Step to Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 free
So when even the update comes – I accept them until this moment I saw a windows 10 update alert at te base of my computer tool bar (see image)
So I clicked on it. a small page”Get Window 10″ pop up
- I clicked on “Reserve your free upgrade”
- After which, any other pop up, informing me that they are checking my system whether I am ready to upgrade to Windows 10 and I clicked “Ok”
- At this point the “Window Update” pop up telling me that windows 10 is downloading (see image)
- The above stage take a little time depending on your network.
- After the downloading step, its start installing automatically (see image)
- Click the “Accept”, to start the next step
- Now the Windows 10 upgrade which you are longing for is about to kick off. You do not have to do any thing here
- Another Widows Update pops up again with a vital information that all ongoing work has to be saved to avoid losing them. After that you click “Start the upgrade now”
- Once you click that your computer will start shouting down very programme running on it.
- Then it start configuring update for windows 10. At this point you are not expected to turn off your computer until the the task finish and the computer will automatically turn off and turn on again
- Very other steps that comes again is easy and understanding.
However, make sure that your Windows 7 OS is up-to-date, if you want to Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 freely.
But if on the way you face any problem please do let us know by using the comment box below, so that we can put you through.