This is to inform interested persons that UNN 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission Screening Form have been released. The form for screening is now on sale, students who are interested can now purchase the screening for online.
All Direct Entry students into the university are adviced to purchase the screening form and get ready for screening.
Will UNN write Exam for Direct Entry Students?
Yes a screening test will be conducted for students who applied for the school. Examination schedule is as follow.
UNN 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission Screening Form
The online registration commences on Thursday, October 19, 2017 and ends on Monday, October 23, 2017.
How To Apply UNN 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission Screening Form
Follow the steps for a successful registration.
- Interested and qualified candidates are to visit the University of Nigeria portal via;
- Log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay the UNN DE application fee.
- Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Two thousand Naira only (N2,000.00) application fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice Number.
- Re-visit the school portal (unn.edu.ng) and click ‘Online Application Forms‘ under ‘Prospective Students’
- Click here to apply for Direct Entry under the 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission Screening Application option.
- Login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then access and complete the University of Nigeria 2017/2018 Direct Entry form online.
Candidates must possess the University Minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for.
Screening Schedule for UNN 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission Screening Form
NNAMDI AZIKIWE LIBRARY, UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA , FACULTIES/TIME
9.00 am – 11.00 am
Basic Medical Science
Health Science and Technology
11.00 am – 1.00 pm
Medicine and Surgery
1.00 pm – 3.00 p
The Social Sciences
3.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Vocational Teacher Education (VTE).
WARNING to Students
No GSM handset, calculator or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the Screening Hall.
If you have any question concerning UNN 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission Screening Form please use the comment box below.