We hereby bring to your notice that UNIZIK 2017/2018 Postgraduate Programme Application form is now on sale for PHD, PGD and Masters candidates. Interested persons that are ready to enroll into the university mention above programs should get ready and follow the procedures below to apply. Payment after 23rd October 2017 will be invalid, so we advice you to apply now to avoid late entrance.
The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) has published the screening fees payable by candidates who applied for the Postgraduate programme of the university in the 2017/2018 academic session. This article contains the payment details for Unizik 2017/2018 postgraduates application, read carefully.
UNIZIK 2017/2018 Postgraduate Programme Application, Payment Details
The following is the schedule of fees payable by each candidate for the screening test
PhD Candidates Fee
N7, 000 (Seven thousand naira only)
PGD and Masters Candidates Fee
N5, 000 (five thousand naira only)
UNIZIK 2017/2018 Postgraduate Programme Application Timeline
Date for Payment: Payment must be completed before Monday, 23rd October 2017
UNIZIK 2017/2018 Postgraduate Programme Application Method
Make sure you follow the steps below to apply and make your payment
- Log on to remita.net
- Click on “Pay a Federal Government Agency”
- Select the MDA (Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka)
- On The “Name of Service/Purpose” dialogue box,
- For PGD and Masters, search and click on “2017/2018 UNIZIK PG Screening Test Operations (Masters and PGD)
- For PhD, search and click on “2017/2018
UNIZIK PG Screening Test Operations (PhD)
- Enter other relevant information
- Click on “proceed to payment” to generate your RRR. Print the “RRR” (Remita Retrieval Reference Number) and proceed to any bank of your choice within or outside the University to pay for the Screening Test. A printout will be given to you at the bank after payment.
Please bring the Print out to the screening venue. This print out admits.
UNIZIK 2017/2018 Postgraduate Screening Test Examination Date
Date of Screening Test: Monday 30th October to Friday, 3rd November, 2017
Candidates that made their payment before Monday, 23rd October 2017 will be invited for the screening test.
Make sure you pay through remita, check our site daily for more update or subscribe to our free email update. GOODLUCK as you apply
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/dailyai1/public_html/newsyarena/wp-content/themes/flex-mag/functions.php on line 982