The University of Ibadan is the oldest Nigerian university and is located five miles from the centre of the major city of Ibadan in Western Nigeria. Popularly known as Unibadan or UI. The University of Ibadan is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into the institution degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. University of Ibadan Post UTME 2018 registration, application cost and other relevant details for the 2018/2019 academic session will be discussed below.
University of Ibadan Post UTME 2018 Application cost and Cut-off Mark
All candidates who took the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and choose the University of Ibadan as their first choice and wish to gain admission into University of Ibadan should apply for University of Ibadan post UTME 2018 using the following steps below. University of Ibadan cut-off mark is 200; application fee is N2, 000. University of Ibadan Post UTME 2018 Registration will begin on 16th of July and end on 10th of August 2018.
University of Ibadan post UTME 2018 Eligibility
- All candidates must have taken the 2018 UTME and with a minimum score of 200 and above
- Candidates must have at least five (5) credits passes at one sitting or six (6) credit passes at two sittings including English language and mathematics in SSCE/NECO
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand Naira (N2,000) as a POST-UTME screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the university portal at https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng for the submission of their bio-data and SSCE/NECO results.
Note: Any candidate whose bio-data are not submitted within this stipulated time will not be considered for University of Ibadan Post UTME 2018 screening and for Admission.
University of Ibadan Post UTME 2018 Method of Payment/ Registration Method
- Candidates should Log into the University of Ibadan admission portal at https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng using their JAMB registration Number as their username and their surname as their password e.g. 55670947NG NWEKE (Surname).
- A screening fee of N2, 000 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of the University of Ibadan (Admission processing Fee Account).
- Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
- Credit/Credit card payment using ATM card
- Cash at a bank using the print out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you can use your internet banking tools to make payment.
- Next thing is to print the print the payment receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB registration, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
- Once the payment is successful, candidates should proceed on the university portal to submit their bio-data and O’ Level results.
- Be careful when filling out your online forms. Unnecessary mistake(s) may lead to disqualification. And again fill the online forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Candidates should upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- Candidates should print out evidence of completion of the transaction and keep for further reference.
University of Ibadan Post UTME 2018 Date
The date for the post UTME will be communicated to candidates through their email address and SMS.
Note: Candidates are to ensure they provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers. The university will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and functional phone numbers. Candidates should adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
Leave a comment in the box below if you have any challenges…