If you are looking for the best banks in Nigeria, Union Bank will be among the best 5. It has a huge customer base and grows daily. To make sure that their customers are satisfied, they brought the online banking platform that allows you to carry out your banking transactions even from the comfort of your home. This guide will show you how to open Union Online Banking registration easily.
Union Bank has been in Nigeria for a very long time. Union Bank was founded in the year 1971. It has many branches scattered all over the country. It carries out different services that cover the SMEs, commercial as well as corporate clients. They are simply a force to reckon with in the Nigerian banking space.
Union Online Banking Registration Guidelines
Here are the steps to follow in registering your Union Bank online banking platform. There are two ways to do this: through the Bank directly or online
Going Through The Bank
- Just visit any Union Bank branch that is near you.
- Check the customer care and request to open Union Online
- They will give you a form to fill which you should submit afterwards.
- They will process the form and give you your sign in details.
The following steps will be used online. They are:
- Visit the Union Bank online registration portal here.
- You will be required to put in your bank account number. Submit and click on “continue”
- Then, all you need to do is to follow every other guideline they will ask of you. This will include choosing and selecting your PIN and password as well as username.
- Afterwards, the completed details will be sent to your email for record purposes.
- You can then use the details to log into your account.
How To Activate UnionOnline Account
It is one thing to create your account. It is another thing to activate it before usage. So, here is how you can go about that easily.
- Visit www.unionbankng.com.
- From there, find and click on “Internet Banking Login”.
- Type in your login details that you chose during registration.
- Then, put the password as well.
- You will see the button to click on. Click on it and an activation code will be sent to your phone.
- Type in the activation code sent to your phone as well as your password.
- Then, you will be required to change your password and get a new one. Ensure you select the one you can easily remember.
- Furthermore, a token (code) will be sent to your phone again with which you will use to activate your transaction PIN.
- That is all and you are good to go now.
Why Should You Register For Union Online?
There are many things you can do when you create your online banking account with Union bank. These are the benefits you will gain here. They include:
- You can easily check your account balance online without going to the bank.
- You can carry out a money transfer to Union Bank and other banks in Nigeria.
- Also, you can also print your bank statement of account.
- From here, you can also pay utility and other bills.
- Also, you can easily review all your transaction details from your account.
- You will also have the freedom t confirm and or cancel cheques.
- You will have a 24/7 access to your bank account to know what goes on in it.
Got questions? Ask in the comment box.