Lagos state university popularly known as Unilag is a federal government research university in Lagos state, southwestern Nigeria. Lagos state university is inviting suitably qualified candidates that made the institution as their first choice for admission into the university degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. Unilag post-UTME 2018 screening will hold on Monday 6th August 2018 to Friday 10th August 2018.
While the University of Lagos online registration for the post-UTME screening exercise for admission into all courses/programmes for the 2018/2019 academic year will commence from 23rd July 2018 to 3rd August 2018.
Unilag Post-UTME 2018 screening Date and Cut-off Mark
Candidates who choose Unilag as their first choice institution in their application for admission in the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation examination, should apply for Unilag post-UTME 2018 using the steps below and should note that Unilag-post UTME 2018 screening is on Monday 6th August 2018 to Friday 10th August and also the cut-off mark is 200 and above.
Unilag Post-UTME 2018 Eligibility
- All candidates must have taken the 2018 UTME and with a minimum score of 200 and above
- Candidates must have at least five (5) credits passes at one sitting including English language and mathematics in SSCE, NECO, GCE.
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand Naira (N2,000) as a POST-UTME screening fee
- Candidates must be 16 years of age by 31st October 2018
Unilag Post-UTME Registration Procedure
Eligible candidates should take the following steps below
- Log on to Lagos State University website at www.unilag.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on Admission
- Click on post-UTME Application
- Login with your UTME number as your username and your surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online.
- Return to the university portal to complete the screening form.
- Print post-UTME Examination pass.
For further information, call the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596, and 09058702877. Send Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a comment in the box below…