UNIABUJA 2017/2018 Direct Entry (DE) Admission Registration Procedures
This is to inform the general public that UNIABUJA 2017/2018 Direct Entry (DE) Admission Form is now on sale. The management of the University have released the procedures and method of application for all Direct Entry candidates. UNIABUJA 2017/2018 Direct Entry (DE) Admission should note that they will be screening test for each candidate.
The following are steps and all you need to know about UNIABUJA 2017/2018 Direct Entry (DE) Admission. Read carefully.
UNIABUJA 2017/2018 Direct Entry (DE) Admission Screening Eligibility.
- Only UTME candidates who selected University of Abuja are eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
- UTME candidates must have Score of 180 and made University of Abuja first choice Institution to be eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA 2017/2018 Direct Entry (DE) Admission
These are instructions on how to access the Pre-admission Screening Application on the Portal:
- New Application:
logon to www.unibuja.com
2. Print Procedure for accessing sale of Online Pre-admission Screening Application by clicking on Landing page.
3. Exit Landing page.
4. Click on Pre-admission Screening button on Main menu home page.
5. Click Admission then, select Screening (to start a new application)
6. Type JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER and click Pay with Card and fill online form save and continue till you end session.
7. Read the contained instructions and click “continue” at the bottom end of the page
8. Enter your Personal Data details, select your Program of choice and click on “Pay with Remita” do not input any information in “Enter your PIN column or click Apply New”
9. A page will display, write down your Reference number (where there issues, it will be used to resolve same). Confirm the amount displayed for the Pre-admission Screening Application Form and ensure you have the stated amount, (N2,000) in your Bank Account (ATM Card) to be used for payment online. Then click “proceed”.
10. Click on “proceed to gateway”
11. Your Remita Reference (RRR) number will be displayed (write it down or print invoice)
12. Use “pay now with cards or wallets” payment options (this is the best and recommended option), click on the icon of the card you are using either Verve, Master card, or Visa, then click “Proceed”. NO BANK BRANCH PAYMENT WILL BE PROCESSED.
13. Click “select your card type” and fill in your ATM card details or information. Then click “pay”
14. After successful Payment, you will be redirected to page 2 to continuing update of Personal Data and your APPLICATION NUMBER will be displayed. Write it down for future use/reference.
15. Input all other information required. Note: All asterisks Column are compulsory. Click on “Save and Continue” at the end of every page.
16. Click on ‘Referee Form’ to download the form in three (3) copies and fill and get completed by the required referee and scan in .jpg format and upload back in page five (5).
17. At the last Page-Page Four (5) check the box for the “Declaration and undertaking” and click on save and continue.
18. Click on “Submit Application”
19. Print Online Pre-admission Screening Acknowledgment Slip/Receipt.
20. Pre-admission Screening Entry Application Closes on 30 September 2017. Admission List shall be published later.
ALSO READ: How To Print Jamb Admission Letter
UNIABUJA 2017/2018 Direct Entry (DE) Admission – How to Verify and Continuing with the Previous Application
- logon to www.unibuja.com
2. Exit Landing page.
3. Click on Pre-admission Screening button on Main menu at home page.
4. Click Admission then, select Screening (to verify previous application)
5. Type JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER and Reference Number click Verify and continuing filling the online form save and continue till you end session.
6. Print Screening Application Form and Acknowledgment Slip/Receipt.
UNIABUJA 2017/2018 Direct Entry (DE) Admission Reschedule
How To recover your Application Form Number
- Log onto www.unibuja.com
2. Exit Landing page.
3. Click on Pre-admission Screening button on Main menu home page.
4. Click Admission then, select Screening (to recover Application Form No)
5. Click Recover you Application Number
6. Input the Reference Number and click on submit (it will display your application Form Number)
NOTE: You must upload scanned Signature and Passport Photography before you will be allowed to submit the Application form.
UNIABUJA 2017/2018 Direct Entry (DE) Admission Timeline
Pre-admission Screening Entry Application Closes on September 30, 2017. The Pre-Admission Screening exercise has been extended until further notice
Please Share with others