Twitch App | How to Download and Use for Online Streaming
Twitch is a platform that allows users to share and watch videos online. With Twitch app you can Watch Livestream gaming videos, Esports and any IRL broadcast on your Android device! Stream your favorite MMO RPG, strategy and FPS games for PS4, PC, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Twitch gives you live streaming and gamer chat in the palm of your hand.
Since the establishment of Twitch in 2011, Twitch has over 2 million content creators on a monthly basis with 15 million active users per day. Twitch app is available on different mobile such as Android, iPhone, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and PC.
How to Download Twitch App on your mobile device
Twitch app is available for mobile play stores. For Android users, you can download it on your google play store while iPhone users can download it from apple play store.
- From the app store, search for Twitch app through the search box.
- Once the app displayed, tab on the app to install the app on your device.
- After it has successfully installed, tap on the app to launch
- Register an account on the app and you are set to begin streaming online with millions of other users around the world.
How to set up Twitch page
After you have successfully installed Twitch app on your device, you will need to set up your page for the streaming. Simply follow the steps below
- Once you have launched the Twitch app.
- Click on the dashboard from the menu.
- Go through the game list and select your choice through the playing tab
- Next thing to do is to input a title for your broadcast and save it. Once this is done you have succeeded in setting up the Twitch app.
How to stream your game online
To stream your game online, you may need to install any open broadcast software with the Twitch app. You can search through your app store and download it.
After downloading, tap the app and make sure that you select run as an administrator. Then from the settings, select Twitch as the streaming service. After that, click on Optimize. Once this is done tab your Twitch app and select the stream key from the dashboard, then follow the prompts to get your streaming code. Copy it and paste the code into the stream key box through the broadcast setting and then press ok.
From, the open broadcast software, select sources box to add game capture. From the game settings, select the game of your choice and press ok. From the source box, you can select other feature like text, images, e.t.c. then preview the streaming and see if its good enough for you. Then through the open broadcast software, you may select the start streaming and you are on for live streaming.
Leave a comment in the box below or share this…