Top WordPress Cache plugins | List of WordPress free Cache plugins
The WordPress Cache plugins help speed up the website by caching database queries, scripts and images and rendering them from the cache when requested by a second user loading the website.
Below are the list of the best and Top WordPress cache plugins which as been as reviewed by WordPress this year
1. WP Rocket – This plugin only has a paid version. WP Rocket is a caching and performance optimization plugin to improve the loading speed of WordPress websites. You can install and configure WP Rocket in less than 3 minutes.
WP Rocket use PayPal secure payment system, which allows us to accept all kind of payments: credit cards or direct payment through a PayPal account.
How long does a licence last?
- Licenses are valid for one year.
- You will receive support and updates as long as your license is valid.
- After 1 year, WP Rocket will continue to run without any problems.
- However, you will not be able to use the support or update the plugin.
- Licenses can be renewed at a preferential rate.
Click Here to Download WP Rocket Plugin
2. W3 Total Cache – W3 Total Cache is one of the most famous free plugins WordPress.org plugin repositories. It is used by most major developers and companies like AT & T. W3TC improves the user experience through various methods because it is very complete. Its free!
3. Quick Cache – Quick Cache has been renamed to ZenCache. And its Free.
ZenCache adds the perfect blend of speed, simplicity, and reliability. It’s simple, effective and there’s NO learning curve; i.e. no technical mumbo jumbo standing in your way. Just a few clicks and ZenCache is ready-to-go! All you provide is a thunderous applause and a big.
Click here to download