The WordPress Cache plugins help speed up the website by caching database queries, scripts and images and rendering them from the cache when requested by a second user loading the website.
Below are the list of the best and Top WordPress cache plugins which as been as reviewed by WordPress this year
1. WP Rocket – This plugin only has a paid version. WP Rocket is a caching and performance optimization plugin to improve the loading speed of WordPress websites. You can install and configure WP Rocket in less than 3 minutes.
WP Rocket use PayPal secure payment system, which allows us to accept all kind of payments: credit cards or direct payment through a PayPal account.
How long does a licence last?
- Licenses are valid for one year.
- You will receive support and updates as long as your license is valid.
- After 1 year, WP Rocket will continue to run without any problems.
- However, you will not be able to use the support or update the plugin.
- Licenses can be renewed at a preferential rate.
Click Here to Download WP Rocket Plugin
2. W3 Total Cache – W3 Total Cache is one of the most famous free plugins WordPress.org plugin repositories. It is used by most major developers and companies like AT & T. W3TC improves the user experience through various methods because it is very complete. Its free!
3. Quick Cache – Quick Cache has been renamed to ZenCache. And its Free.
ZenCache adds the perfect blend of speed, simplicity, and reliability. It’s simple, effective and there’s NO learning curve; i.e. no technical mumbo jumbo standing in your way. Just a few clicks and ZenCache is ready-to-go! All you provide is a thunderous applause and a big.
Click here to download