Top 10 Richest musicians in Nigeria and their net worth’s 2018
If you love music and have an undying passion for it, you probably know that careers in music are mostly underrated. However, the stories of the top 10 Richest musicians in Nigeria are definitely going to make you pick up a musical instrument and hit the studios very soon.
Read on to find out more about your favorite musicians in Nigeria. Find out those in the list of top 10 Richest musicians in Nigeria right now, without further ado. The Top 10 musicians in Nigeria and their net worth list:
List of top 10 Richest musicians in Nigeria and their net worth’s 2018
This article will help you to know the top 10 Richest Musicians in Nigeria and their net worth’s, their names are below
1. Wizkid – Net worth $40 million Just like his name goes ‘Wizkid,’ this young Nigerian artist has actually made it big in the Nigerian music industry. STARBOY Record is no doubt the richest musician nigeria this 2018 after the official split of psquare last year which resuited in sharing of their wealth.
wizkid endorsement deals include pepsi $350,000, MTN, Guinness and many more. in February 2018, it was reported that wizkid signed a partnership deal with Nike which worth millions of US dollars. Wizkid charges up to N8-10 million for a show in Nigeria and charges around $50,000 for shows in abroad.
2. Davido – Net worth $37 million David Adedeji Adeleke popularly known as Davido is one of the best musicians in the Nigerian music industry, at the moment.
Nigerian entertainment reported that davido signed a N30 million endorsement deal with MTN and also signed endorsement deal with with pepsi which worth N100 million.
In December 2017 he signed endorsement deal with first bank of Nigeria. in February 2018 Davido signed endorsement deal with one international brand called AXE, Davido charges up to N6-N8 million for a show in Nigeria and charges around $35,000-$40,000 for shows abroad.
3. Don Jazzy – Net worth $35 million currently Don Jazzy is among the top Music Producers in the Federal Republic of Nigeria at the moment. He is among the richest music producer in Nigeria.
He is also the boss of the Top record label, MAVIN, which has stars like Reekado Bank, Korede Bello, Tiwa Savage and Di’ja working with the brand. As a producer, don jazzy charges about N500,000 or more to produce a song, he signed a multi-million naira deal with praomaider loya milk, he also had a N40 million deal with MTN in 2015, and also signed a deal with konga.com.
4. Mr p and Rude boy – Net worth $60 million (shared), peter and paul formerly known as psquare used to be the richest musicians in nigeria before they split and shared their properties and money.
Forbes ranked them in 2014, 2015 and 2016 as the richest twins in Africa. it was said that psquare charges N8 million per show and they were the most booked as of then, they both have houses in the US at different states and they also have many expensive cars in their name.
5. Olamide – Net worth $15 million, a very interesting thing that will tell you where Olamide’s song is played is that even people who do not even understand a word would still get their groove.
The Guinness Ambassador is one of the most sympathetic rappers in Nigeria, He has put a platform through his YBNL record label for other rappers to get into the limelight.
Olamide sign deals with ciroc worth N30 million, Guinness N80 million, Etisalet around N50 million which has been renewed with additional N30 million
6. Innocent “2Baba” Idibia – Net worth $13 million, this is the living legend of the Nigerian music industry. He makes his money from shows and has endorsement deals with MTN, GLO, Airtel, Guinness, partner mobile, Capri ( alcoholic brand)and Nigeria breweries.
He was announced the ambassadors of Nigerian young professional forum, he is also the brand ambassador for NAFDAC.
7. Timaya – Net worth $11.7 million, Timaya is like a lion in his own Jungle and he has to be named as one of the foremost booming musicians to come out of the Niger-Delta.
Timaya’s endorsement deal includes Glo (N87 million), MTN. Timaya expensive house in lagos Nigeria worth about N120 million, he is done building his other house which was said to worth around N500 million.
8. D’Banj – Net worth $10 million,The Koko Master is the eight richest musician in Nigeria at the moment. He makes his money from shows and tours around the globe due to the fact he is a really strong marketable brand.
The koko master signed endorsement deals with Glo, SLOT,Dugout,Henessy, heritage bank. He is into IT, especially value added services and content digital distribution. He owns MCOMM LTD (median mobile communications limited)
9. Flavour – Net worth $8 million, Chinedu Okoli, who is popularly called Flavour isn’t only Nigeria’s king of latest highlife music. His fame runs through the continent.
The singer is valued at an estimated net worth of $8 million. He has also signed top endorsement deals with GLO, Guinness, Life Beer, Flat Tummy Tea, Bullet energy drink.
10. Phyno – Net worth $6.5 million, the penthouse boss is one of the richest rappers in Nigeria. it was reported that phyno charges N4 million for shows in Nigeria and $25,000 for shows abroad.
phyno signed endorsement deal with Airtel, Glo, Guinness and Nairabet and many more, his expensive cars includes bently N30 million, the rapper acquired a multi-million naira house at shelvey view estate, located at clevron drive, lekki.
Phyno is said to worth $6.5 million as at the time of compiling this lists of top 10 Richest Musicians in Nigeria .
share or leave a comment if you like this article