TED.com – Join TED.com to get TED Talks, TED Movie, Videos, Ideas
TED is a global set of conferences owned by the private non-profit Sapling Foundation, under the slogan (platform) for ideas worth spreading. Started in 1984 as a conference where technology, entertainment and design converged, TED today shares ideas from a broad spectrum — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages.
Meanwhile, independent TED events help share ideas in communities around the world.
You can also be part of this. How?
You have to create an account with TED on www.TED.com
How to Sign up TED.com Account (free):
It is a very straight and easy to accomplish with out stress. All I need you right now to to follow the instruction below;
- Go to www.TED.com. that is the official website where all interviews on news talks and ideas are been shared online. Note, you can also either singn up with your Facebook account (which is even more faster).
- Locate the “sign Up‘ and click on it. Now it takes you to registration portal.
- Fill in information about you appropriately
- Click on “Create Account” when you are done
- Go to your email which you user for creating the TED account to confirm your account by clicking on the link sent to you.
- WOW… Your TED account is now active.
Now you can now read or watch the TED main conference which is held annually in Vancouver, British Columbia and its companion TEDActive is held in Whistler.
You are very privilege because now you can have access to TED events material (articles, videos, etc.) which are also held throughout North America and in Europe and Asia, offering live streaming of the talks. Where they address a wide range of topics within the research and practice of science and culture, often through storytelling. The speakers are given a maximum of 18 minutes to present their ideas in the most innovative and engaging ways they can.
DO YOU WANT TO WATCH TED TALKS ONLINE? THEN Click here, to select any topic(s) of your choice.
I hope you enjoy yourself with TED.com