Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment Position Of Manager (POS) is now open for public application.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture.
How To Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment Position Of Manager (POS)
The following are application method and what you should know about the job.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment – Job Title
Product Manager, POS .
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment Position Of Manager (POS) Application Deadline
11th September, 2017.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment – Job Details
- Digital Banking & eCommerce
Job Purpose Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- The role of the Product manager is to manage the POS and retail Acquiring Business in terms of costs, income, adoption, penetration and liability generation.
- The product manager is also expected to have an oversight of the business in relation to risks, processes, marketing strategy, customer satisfaction and innovation.
- In addition, he/she is responsible for providing strategy, channel improvement and sales optimisation schemes in line with executive direction on all POS engagements as outlined by the Head of Digital Channels.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment Responsibilities
- The POS product manager is also responsible for coordinating all the meetings, events and activities relating to retail purchase channels such as POS, MCASH channels profitability and seamless customer experience on channel usage.
- He/she is responsible for monitoring the performance of POS as a whole and tracking the performance of the channels across touch points
- Income and liability generation
- Process Documentation
- Product development and innovation
- Vendor SLA management
- Cost Management
- Constantly reviews, prioritises and manages product performance against targets by tracking all recorded performance and activity measures.
- Need to establish an excellent working relationship with the branches, Zonal support officers, Digital Channels Technical/on-boarding teams, PTSPs, PTADs, merchants and other key stakeholders.
- Drive internal schemes that support the product teams to rollout solutions, which in turn attract new business and grow market share.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment Qualification and Experience
- An appropriate business related degree/diploma with a financial component.
- Masters Degree is an added advantage
- Being highly customer oriented and ability to come with out-of-the-box solutions
- Sales & Relationship Management
- Project Management and/or Business Analysis
- 5-6 years of experience in the following:
Personal and Business Banking
- Job Family: Customer Service and Sales
- Extensive experience in banking, payments and collections with a proven product management track record in the financial services industry.
- Job Family: Product Development
- In-depth knowledge of POS and Merchant Acquiring Business, Detailed knowledge of alternative Collection Channels
- Job Family: Relationship Management
- Extensive experience in customer engagements and management to accurately identify customer requirements and proffer the appropriate solutions
- Job Family: Channel Development
- Understanding digital channels, digital payment channels, multi-bank collections platforms and digital payment architecture.
- Customer and Client Focused Innovation
- Purposeful Collaboration
- Leading Courageously
- Driving Delivery of Results
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment Application Method
Click Here To Apply
Subscribe to our newsletter to get more from us; they are a lot of opportunities open to you. Share with friends.