Stanbic IBTC Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Program Guidelines To Apply
Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of Standard Bank Group which is Africa’s largest banking group ranked by assets and earnings and has been in business for more than 150 years. Stanbic IBTC Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Program is for graduates, the job location – Lagos Island, Lagos Nigeria. If you have been dreaming of working in banking sector here is an opportunity for you. Apply Now
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a global Bank with African roots and has extensive operations in 19 African countries including South Africa and 12 countries outside Africa including key financial centers like Europe, United States and Asia making us one of the biggest banking networks in the continent.
Stanbic IBTC Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Program Job Details
Title: Graduate Trainee Program 2018
Job ID: 26028
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- Human Capital: attracting and retaining key talent, providing learning and development initiatives, governance of performance management and reward schemes, centres of excellence to drive and embed Standard Bank values and culture.
Stanbic IBTC Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Program Application Deadline
Application end on 29th September, 2017.
About the Graduate Trainee Program
The Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program is a 6-7 week classroom and 12 months on-the-job training program designed to nurture the next line of business leaders for the Stanbic IBTC group:
- Trainees will be required to successfully complete all modules of classroom training and obtain a minimum score of 60% on each course and an overall score of 70%(this is subject to upward review) to be deemed successful and suitable to move into the next phase of the program.
- The training school assessment will be based purely on merit and will include both technical and behavioral skills.
- We promote a high performance culture and a conducive work environment where passionate, engaged and accountable employees thrive in careers with endless possibilities.
- Each trainee will be assigned a mentor for 6 months to guide and coach him/her throughout the program.
- Upon successful completion of the 6-7 week classroom training program, graduating trainees will complete self-development experiential learning.
- Whilst working with Stanbic IBTC, you will have an opportunity to learn and benefit from our local and international insight, experience and pioneering spirit.
- Successful trainees can be posted to work in any business unit or any location in any part of the country.
Stanbic IBTC Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Program Job Purpose
- The Graduate Trainee Program of Stanbic IBTC Group has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our group by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future.
- It is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
- Graduates Trainees will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC.
- Trainees would be based in Lagos but Graduates may be deployed to any department and locations across the country.
Stanbic IBTC Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Program Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a 2.1 degree in any course from an accredited University.
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender and Class of degree must be clearly stated
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting.
- Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at August 1, 2017 .
- Conceptual, Innovative and Analytical
- Customer-service oriented
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Intermediate to expert competence in the use of MS Office Suite
Stanbic IBTC Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Program How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply
Check our blog daily for update…. Share with friend