Redolent, Inc provide wide spectrum of IT services customized to client’s needs. It is a leading software & engineering solution provider focusing on enterprise wide solutions enabling its customers to realize best value on its investments. The job is on Sr Full Stack Tools Engineer.
Moreover, there are expertise in application development and quality assurance outsourcing. As well as on-shore, off-shore and hybrid model for outsourcing. View details below.
How to apply for Sr Full Stack Tools Engineer
Title: Sr. Full Stack Tools Engineer ( Node.js / Android )
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
- Developer Experience Tools Team is looking for new team member.
- Through the innovation fusion of retail, social and mobile, we are redesigning Commerce for the largest retailer globally.
- They are a talented group of the brightest technologists and business people in the industry, excited about the limitless opportunities that this next generation of Commerce will bring to billions of people around the globe, all in an effort to help our customers save money and live better!
- Developer Experience Tools group is made up of small agile teams delivering innovative tools and solution’ for CI/CD and test automaton.
- We love Open Source, and we design our tools to be open-source from the first day.
- The added focus on reusable, portable solutions helps keep our architecture clean and extensible. And we love collaborating with people all over the world to make our tools better.
- They created TestArmada (hp://testarmada.github.io/) – tools for making testing fast, user-friendly, and valuable at scale. We want you to help us build the next greatest developer productivity tool.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency with Android & Node.js
- 6+ years experience building software with node, mobile sotware or developer productivity tools.
- 3+ years of extensive experience in designing and building scalable tools and frameworks.
- Proficiency with Java.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience with Dashboard Development / Data Visualizaon.
- Experience with mocking tools.
- Experience with Test Automaon tools like : Mocha, Jasmine, Espresso, Appium & Selenium
- Experience with bug reporting/tracking tools.
- Good understanding of connuous integraon tools and frameworks
- Experience working in Agile environments across mulple geographies.
- Strong knowledge and keen interest in emerging tools and technologies in the industry.
- Serve as a technical lead for architecture, design and interface decisions for developer productivity tools.
- Help in every stage of the tool life cycle : gather requirements, design, develop, test, adoption and support the tool.
- Recommend engineering best practices, including use of design patterns, code reviews and documentation.
- Effectively Collaborate and Communicate for better tool adoption by different development teams in Walmart Customer Experience Group.
- Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Internet
- Not Applicable
- Engineering,Information Technology
How to apply
- To apply go to the Redolent, Inc Application Portal
- Click ’Start’
- Before you apply, complete your profile filling all necessary informations
- Proceed to apply for the job
Use the comment box on asking questions about Sr Full Stack Tools Engineer Applications.