Yahoo mail is an online mailing service which allows you to send and receive email from other mailing site like;
Gmail, Hotmail, mail.com, Alo, etc. In order to perform this task, you must have created a yahoo mail account for your self.
What you should know about Yahoo Mail
Yahoo Mail is a free email service (except for Yahoo! Mail Business Email Plans) offered by the American company Yahoo. It became in existance in 1997, and, according to comScore, Yahoo Mail has been rated has one of the largest web-based email service.
Yahoo Mail Features
The service comes in two configurations, free and business. Features include:
Free Yahoo Mail version:
- Email storage capacity: 1 TB
- Email attachment limit: 25 MB (up to 100 MB via the built-in ‘Attach Large Files’ app)
- Account expiry on inactivity: 6 months plus 2 months for each year the account held active. The account can be retrieved but all stored data, such as emails, are lost.
- Supported protocols: POP3 in Asia or via YPOPs!, IMAP via IMAP proxy or via Zimbra, SMTP, Mail Forwarding in some countries (but not in the US). US Users cannot order the POP3 / forwarding service – attempts give a currently not for sale error.
- 100 filters to automatically sort incoming messages (200 filters for the Plus version)
- Spam and virus protection. (See: DomainKeys)
- Advertising is displayed on the screen while working with the email account. Text ads are added to the footer of outgoing messages, as of February 2011.
Features of Yahoo Business Mail
Yahoo Business Email is a combination of all of their email services with 10 distinct accounts each with the same features of the plus version and personalized domain name and email address. Accounts can be managed by an administrator. There is a $25 set-up fee and $9.99 monthly fee.
- Unlimited mail storage
- 10 email quota.
- Additionally, a user can pay $35 per year to have up to five custom email addresses and a domain name.
- Classic Yahoo Mail underlines addresses and phone numbers in emails and allows the user to add them to the address book.
If you have a yahoo mail account then here are the process to sign in yahoo mail account;
- On your browser visit www.yahoomail.com
- When the page opens, type in your email address and password
- Then click on the sign in button.
Now that the yahoo mail page is opened, you can now read your inbox message sent by your friends and others.
If in case you want to send an email to some one, all you need to do is to know the email address of that person you want to send the email to. Then click on “compose”, type in the email address of that person you are sending the mail to, next is the subject of message you want to send. Then type in the message and click on send.
A view on how yahoo mail page looks like
Later I will full show how to use yahoo mail to send an email address to friends, office, etc.
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/dailyai1/public_html/newsyarena/wp-content/themes/flex-mag/functions.php on line 982