StumbleUpon is a discovery engine (a form of web search engine) that finds and recommends web content to its users. Its features allow users to discover and rate Web pages, photos, and videos that are personalized to their tastes and interests using peer-sourcing and social-networking principles.
You can create StumbleUpon account in two ways; (1) by using your Facebook account (2) By StumbleUpon sign up form.
So here I will show you how you can access the StumbleUpon sign up form.
How to Create StumbleUpon Account (StumbleUpon Registration):
- go to www.StumbleUpon.com or www.stumbleupon.com/signup
- Wait for a little while the signup page opens. Click the “Join for free“
- Check at the top corner of the page and click the “Join for free”
- Fill the form
- After filling the form, click on “Sign Up”
But if you already have an account Click Here to sign in.
Alternatively, Use Any Social Media Account to Sign Up Or Login
This is a fast alternative to complete your registration is seconds. It only requires you to have a registered and active social account, which could be either Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
You are using this option not only because it’s fast, but also because you don’t mind sharing the same information of you on any of the social network you select to use with the StumbleUpon.
How it works…
- Click on any the social you have account with and wish to use.
- login to the account (if you are not already).
- Then agree to use the same information of that account with StumbleUpon.
- And you are done.
You can then login and create a new password for your StumbleUpon, from the settings options.