Shanghai Government Scholarships for international Students – Bachelor, Masters and Ph.D.
The general pubuilc is hereby informed of on going Shanghai Government Scholarships for international Students. This scholarship is open for Bachelor, Masters and Ph.D. Candidates. If interested please adhere to the instructions below.
This scholarship as provided by Shanghai Government Scholarships for international Students is in types or forms : A, B Type A, exclusively for those who study for Master’s or Doctoral degrees, is full scholarship, including tuition, free accommodation,accident insurance, allowance for living; Type B, only for those who study for degrees, is partial scholarship, only including tuition accident insurance
Scholarship Details For Bachelor, Masters and Ph.D. Candidates
Shanghai Government Scholarships for international Students For Bachelors, Masters and PhD Candidates
ALSO READ: 2018 Master Scholarships at Imperial College London in UK for Foreign Students
Eligible Field of Study:
- Bachelor’s degree programs
- Master’s degree programs (except MBA and MTCSOL*)
- Note: MBA is short for Master of Business Administration;
- MTCSOL refers to Master of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages.
- Doctoral degree programs
Value of Scholarship:
The scholarship covers tuition waiver and comprehensive medical insurance for bachelor’s students; it covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance for master’s students and doctoral students.
Shanghai Government Scholarships for international Students Application Eligibility
- Be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
- Not be an enrolled degree student in Chinese universities at the time of application.
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
- Be excellent in academic and extra-curricular performance and yet not be rewarded any other scholarships offered by Chinese govern.
How to Apply for Shanghai Government Scholarships for international Students
International students applying to study in higher educational institutions in Shanghai
- Funding period
- Three years for doctoral students;
- Two-three years for graduate program;
- Four years for undergraduate program; five years for undergraduate program in medicine studies
- One year for pre-college program
i.The Shanghai Government Scholarships (SGS) is classified into A and B types.
- Type A includes tuition, expenses for accommodation and living, and medical insurance;
- Type B includes tuition and medical insurance.
Application is done online. CLICK HERE TO APPLY
If you have further questions, please contact us by email: [email protected]
Room 102, Admission Office ICES SUFE
No.369 Zhongshan Beiyi Road, Shanghai, China
Post code: 200083
TEL: +86-21-65361944; +86-65360382
The comment box is open for your comments and contribution.