SABMiller Plc Management Jobs provides support for the development of category practices for local categories, including support in relation to sourcing strategy definition, deployment, and stakeholder management. The Local Category Manager supports the implementation of Global strategies in the country, to maximize total cost of ownership savings and procurement value contribution.
Moreover, SABMiller Plc Management Jobs has the guidance of Regional and Global Category Managers/Directors, he/she supports the implementation of Global Category strategies by supporting strategic sourcing initiatives and procurement optimization projects.
How to Apply for SABMiller Plc Management Jobs
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Execute the procurement strategy process and implementation / sourcing execution for a set of local categories in a Cross Functional Team setting
- Executes Local/Regional/Global categories in the country, leads contract implementation & drives contract compliance
- Manage supplier relationships for local categories
- Manage internal customer relationships for local categories
- Execute large Spot Buys
- Academic background
Appropriate University/bachelor degree qualification is essential. A recognised qualification in procurement would be considered an asset.
Extensive knowledge of sourcing, contract negotiation, tendering, spend under management, with substantial professional experience (2 – 4 years) in the same functional domain or other related positions.
- Language skills
Proficiency in English is mandatory
Ambitious and self-driven with the ability to work proactively and autonomously in a complex and challenging environment. Both the role and SABMiller would suit someone looking for the potential to further develop a career in procurement.
- Other Competencies
Drive for results, work within a team and challenging & influencing
Competitive, in country salary package
Other Various Available jobs
- Packaging Team Leader
- Machine Specialist
- Brand Management Trainee
- Brand Manager
- Van Sales Man
- Sales Representative
- Logistic Officer
- Packaging Unit Manager
- Local Category Manager
- Shift Technician -Electrical
Note: If you didn’t find a job you are suited to? Upload your CV to our database and you will be contacted if a suitable one becomes available.
How to Apply for Job
- You have to visit the job application website
- Click on ‘’JOBS’’
- Thereafter, you will be redirected to a new page and will be asked to complete the following details to continue:
- After you have filled the correct form and upload, click on ‘’submit’’
- You are good to go.
We all believe SABMiller Plc Management Jobs has really brought in opportunity to your door step. If you probably find problem registering or you have question to ask do make use of the comment box below. Good Luck!!!
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/dailyai1/public_html/newsyarena/wp-content/themes/flex-mag/functions.php on line 982