Do you know you can revive cell phone from being damaged? when it accidentally dropped in water or may be in a toilet? You may be beaten by rain and you have your phone in your pocket, and it may be possible that your friend pushed you in a swimming pool just about the fun of it all?
It is also possible that it slipped off an get into a hot pot of soup? Sometimes when one phone falls into water it simply means you need to replace them, but the following means below are the Fast Cell Phone Reviving Tips you need to know.
11 Easy Ways To Revive Cell Phone – Fast Cell Phone Reviving Tips
These are some steps to save your wet phone below:
- Pick up the phone out of the water as fast as possible
- After you must have removed the phone from the water as fast as you can, get some paper, towels to clean the phone while the battery and its cover is removed.
- Remove the SIM Card from cell phone. The SIM wont get damage if it is laid to dry
- Detach all other accessories from the phone such as memory card, earpiece and phone case, this will expose them to air to aid dryness.
- Clean and dry your phone that is the inside part of the phone with Towel. This will remove the smaller part of the phone, the water might damage your phone by making the circuit short out.
- Don’t use a hair dryer to dry out a phone: This send moisture inside the phone instead of outside, but using heater, fan and other air flow device to blow air across the phone opening will also aid dryness.
- Laying your phone on a sunny spot to help the phone get rid of any water in very small places.
- Place your phone on Towels, napkins or other papers. Your main target is to allow the moisture and humidity from the device
- Test your phone if it is working: After you must have waited for about 24 hours ,or more check to note that every area of your cell phone is clean and looks dry. Wipe away any dust and dirt from the device and covers and insert the battery into the phone. Try to power on the device, listening for odd noises and observing to see if the phone appears to function correctly.
- Plug it into the charger without the battery, if your phone is completely dried out, but still does not work, If it works you will need a new battery.
- Take your cell phone to an authorized dealer that can try fix it for you. Don’t hide the fact that it has being wet there are internal indicator that proves moisture and the repair people are more likely to be able to help you explain exactly what has happened to the phone.
For more comment and contribution on Fast Cell Phone Reviving Tips please. Make use of the comment box below.Thanks.