In this article I will be showing you how to resubmit your Google Adsense Application for Approval. What I shall be reviewing to you can be practice (which means that you can also do the same and get a positive result). Most time when adsense application is filled and sent for Google to review the website which the ads will be placed, they reject the application for some reasons which might be “Insufficient conten” or “low traffic” Now to resolve the issue of Insufficient conten you have to:
– Make sure that your pages have sufficient text – websites that contain mostly images, videos or Flash animations will not be approved.
– Your content should contain complete sentences and paragraphs, not only headlines.
– Ensure that your website is fully built and launched before you apply for AdSense – do not apply while your site’s still in a beta or “under construction” phase or only consists of a website template.
– Place the ad code on a live page of your website. It does not have to be the main page, but test pages that are empty except for the AdSense ad code will not be approved.
– Provide a clear navigation system for your visitors so that they can easily find all of the sections and pages of your website.
After you have done all that, you will also be given a link to resubmit your application: but note that the link is http://www.google.com/adsense or you can aswell goto www.adsense.com and start your resubmitting. When properly done, this a screen shot of what you will see: At this point wait for the review. All you have to do is always check on your email address for Google messages concerning your application.