Am going to show you how you can reset your MTN Share and Sell Pin here. Most times people do forget their pins and at the process of trying to get it right MTN blocks it. I want you to understand that you can still reset you Pins.
All you have to do is to follow the instructions below:
Before I begging to explain how to reset MTN Share and Sell Pin, let me explain the meaning of MTN Share and Sell.
What is MTN Share and Sell?
Share ‘n Sell is an MTN service you can use to send credit from your MTN account to other MTN customers’ account. With Share ‘n Sell, you can keep your family and friends topped up and connected! In addition, transferring credit using Share ‘n Sell is FREE.
To make sure that nobody uses your phone to transfer credit without your permission, we have added a PIN feature. Before you can transfer credit, you have to change the default PIN which is 0000.You can change the default PIN by sending a text message with default PIN New PIN New PIN to 777. For example, to change the default PIN, send an SMS with ‘0000 1234 1234’ to 777.
With Share ‘n Sell, you can transfer different amounts of credit, from a minimum amount of NGN50.00 to a maximum amount of NGN5, 000.00 on each transaction. You can also transfer up to a total amount of NGN10, 000.00 every day! So you can choose to become a credit vendor using Share ‘n Sell!!!
How to Change your PIN
You can change your PIN at anytime by sending an SMS with default PIN New PIN New PIN to 777. For example, send an SMS with ‘0000 1234 1234’ to 777.
You can also change your PIN by dialing *601*default PIN*New PIN* New PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press ok. For example, dial *601*0000*1234*1234# and then send/ok
Immediately you change your PIN using any of the options above, you will receive an SMS informing you that your PIN was changed successfully.
How to Transfer Credit using SMS
You can transfer credit from your phone to another MTN customer’s phone at anytime by sending an SMS with Transfer, Recipient’s Number, Amount and PIN to 777. For example, you can send an SMS with ‘Transfer 08031234567 1500 1234’ to 777.
Upon sending this message, you will receive an SMS asking you to confirm that you want to make the transfer by sending an SMS with ‘YES’ to 777
You can also transfer credit from your phone to another MTN customer’s phone by dialing *600*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press ok. For example dial *600*08031234567*1500*1234# and then send/ok.
When the transfer has been completed, you will receive a message informing you that the transfer was successful.
Benefits of Share and Sell
- You can transfer credit from your phone to other MTN accounts in a simple and easy manner.
- Your credit transfer done with Share ‘n Sell is completed immediately you confirm the transfer by sending an SMS with YES to 777.
- You can transfer between NGN50.00 – NGN5,000.00 in a single transaction
- You can transfer up to NGN10, 000 .00 from your phone to either a single or multiple MTN accounts every day.
- Your credit transfers are secure as your PIN is required before any transfer can be completed.
- Share ‘n Sell is available to all new and existing prepaid and postpaid customers.
- All transfer request sent via Share ‘n Sell is free to both sender and receiver.
- There is no limit to the maximum number of transactions per day.
Now you can share your credit with friends and families or make quick money selling credit from your phone with Share ‘n’ Sell. It is free and easy to use.