An Application for Who Wants To be A Millionaire kids Edition is now made available for participant who want to use the best opportunity for Registration and to to use their knowledge to earn huge amount of money. However, who says you have to be an adult before you become a millionaire? The expected age for this application is between 8-15 years old, to play for a chance to win a million dollars.
On this note, Parents or legal guardians should complete the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire form on behalf of the child and enter YOUR contact information in the Application field. Tell us your child’s story and why you think he or she should be on Millionaire Whiz Kids Week. Please do not include any personal or contact information for your child. If contacted by Producers, please complete and return the Who wants to be a millionaire Application Questionnaire.
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Kids Edition Registration and Requirements
- Your child must be 8 to 15 years of age, a legal resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia, never played in the “hot seat” on either the network or syndicated Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and meet all eligibility requirements.
- For complete eligibility requirements for Syndicated Millionaire, please see the Official Rules below. Millionaire reserves the right to limit the number of times a person may audition for the show to 5 times per year.
- You must bring a picture ID and proof of age and residency to your audition.
- Please bring your completed Whiz Kids Week Application Questionnaire to all auditions.
NOTE:If you are selected to be a contestant, you will be responsible for making your own travel arrangements and paying all costs associated with your travel to Las Vegas, NV, including transportation, hotel, meals, and any other expenses you incur. Please see the Official Rules for complete details.
If you have auditioned before and received an email stating that you are in the Contestant Pool, please note: Eligibility for selection from the Contestant Pool DOES expire. Anyone who auditioned prior to June 2014 will need to audition again this year.
OFFICIAL RULES (SEASON 16)
- Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, the syndicated television quiz show, is an on-air program of thirty (30) minutes in length (subject to change) (the “Program”). To qualify to become a Contestant on the Program individuals must go through an audition process (see Rule 3 below). The dates and locations for auditions will be announced via various means, including, but not limited to, www.millionairetv.com and local media.
- Individuals must attend an audition session that will be held at designated audition site(s) or submit a video application.
- For details on the Official rules click here
How To Apply For Who Want To Be A Millionaire Whiz Kids
Here are the what to fill in the Application Form below;
- Parent/Legal Guardian First Name
- Parent/Legal Guardian Last Name
- Child’s Name
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- Evening Telephone
- Cell Phone (Optional)
- E-mail Address
- Company (Optional)
- Last 4 digits of Social Security #
- Then Lastly there will be a box where you will need to tell about your child’s story in 250 words
NOTE: You will indicate if you like to receive news about auditions, tickets and occasional updates, special offers, and other information from Disney ABC and The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
To Apply Click Here
For more update on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Whiz Kid make use of the comment box below to receive free messages. Good Luck!!.