Just like other banks are taking good advantage of the latest technology and also implementing them, Zenith Bank plc has join the new technological game. Good to hear that you can Recharge Phone SIM with Zenith Bank Account.
In this article am going to show you how to Recharge Phone SIM with Zenith Bank Account, but there are things you have to note first. Which are:
- You most have an existing account with Zenith Bank
- You can use any of the account type (Savings account or Current account) to Recharge Phone SIM
- You most have money in your account to recharge
- You can only use the sim card used for the account opening
How to Recharge Phone SIM with Zenith Bank Account
To recharge your mobile line using Zenith Account and also using the sim card used in opening – registering the account, you will have to
- dial on your phone: *302*Amount#
For example: *302*1000#
- Press the “SEND” or “OK” button on your phone
- You will now receive a message alert informing you that your account has been debited, also MTN will send you their message informing you of the recharge you made was successful.
Please Note: The Zenith Bank recharging code above will only work on the SIM you used in opening the account in question.
Use the comment box below if you face any challenges when trying to recharge your phone directly from your Bank Account.