The Original JAMB Admission letter is a document issued by Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board to officially certifies that you have been offered provisional admission into any degree programme in a Nigerian Higher Institution.
The admission letters currently available are admissions from the year 2004 to 2014. Meanwhile, the Original JAMB Admission letter is always available very year provisional admission is given to students.
Content of the Original JAMB Admission letter:
It contains information about the school you were offered admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course.
Without this document, you cannot authentically prove to any body that you were offered admission into any higher institution in Nigeria. It is issued by ONLY JAMB, the official Educational board in Nigeria for Tertiary Institutions.
Uses Of this document (Original JAMB Admission letter)
The JAMB Admission Letter is very important as it is usually required if;
1. You need to successfully complete your admission registration and clearance process.
2. You need to be approved and deployed for the National Youth Service Programme (NYSC).
3. You need to successfully apply for a scholarship. Most Companies and Organizations will request for it.
4. You need to further your education locally or abroad.
As you can see, the document is exceptionally important hence the need to protect it and ensure that it is always available to you.
The Original JAMB Admission letters from 2004 to 2014 are currently available and We can professional help you get it and send it to your email box, making sure you ALWAYS have it available to you anytime, anywhere.
The copy we are sending to your email box is Original and JAMB Approved and has the following advantages;
1. It is the Original Copy from JAMB and is accepted in any school or Organization.
2. It will be sent to your email box where you can reprint anytime and anywhere you are.
3. No scratch card is required for re-printing. Print hundreds of times.
4. It is always safe in your box. Even if you misplace one copy, simply log into your email box and reprint the original.
To order for Original JAMB Admission letter:
The 1st step to getting your admission letter is to check your admission status for that year to ensure you have been admitted. Once you have confirmed your admission status,
1. Make a cash deposit of N2,500 (Two thousand Five hundred naira only) to the bank accounts as listed below, using your JAMB Registration Number to replace your actual name on the bank teller.
2. After payment, inform us via our official helpline (08032934651) using sms as shown below:
[Service Type], [Admission Year], [JAMB REG. NO], [Bank of Payment], [Date of payment], [Teller No], [Email]
JAMB ADMISSION LETTER
3. Within 12hrs, your Original JAMB Admission Letter will be sent to your email permanently.
In case of any urgent help or any clarification, please call 08032934651, 08054094792.
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/dailyai1/public_html/newsyarena/wp-content/themes/flex-mag/functions.php on line 982