Pledge Finance | Requirements on How to Obtain Loan
Pledge finance is an innovative consumer finance company dedicated to offering financial solutions that suit your lifestyle. Their objective is to provide fast, simple and seamless credit solutions to the Lagos populace. Pledge finance provides loan without any hassle.
You can apply for the pledge credit card and get a response within minutes. With their pledge card, you can make withdrawals from any ATM, and make payment at any POS. the card is like a credit card credited with the amount of loan approved for you. Good thing about this is that there are no complications involved no hidden charges or fees.
There is also a mobile App, with which you can transfer the fund disbursed to you, and do other things. Below are all you need to get started.
Requirements to get started with pledge finance
- You should be between 22 and 55 years of Age.
- You must run an account with a commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Applicant must live and or work in Lagos state.
- You must have a regular monthly income.
- One recent passport photograph (with the last 6 months).
- Salary bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Work identity card and any valid Government issued Identity card.
After the receipt of your application, pledge finance will run a quick verification check to see if your information and documents you submitted are valid. If your application is approved, you will receive your pledge finance card at your doorstep in a matter of minutes.
How to obtain loans in pledge finance
- Visit pledge finance website at https://www.pledgefinance.com/
- Move the sliders on the page to determine or decide how much you need, the duration or tenor of the loan, and the purpose of the loan.
- Right there, the calculator will tell you the amount of interest to pay when it is due. The interest rate is usually 0.5%.
- Complete the application form by providing your accurate details as required. The following information will be needed, see below.
- Your personal information
- Your employment information
- Your Bank details and information
Note: you must meet the following criteria listed above before you can qualify for a loan.
Repayment plans and interest
The interest on every loan is calculated and displayed at the point of application. The general interest rate is 0.5% (percent). On or before your loan due date, you are to pay your entire credit which includes the capital and the interest.
You can pay back your loan through pledge finance website or through the mobile app. You can with your Bank Verve Card or Master Card, or make a direct deposit to pledge finance. With no collateral, easy and fast processing of application and with low interest rates.
Leave a comment below or share this to you loved ones THANKS.