PayPal Account Sign Up | www.Paypal.com
PayPal is an online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like cheques and money orders. PayPal is one of the largest online payment processors in the world. After rising to prominence through its partnership with eBay, online merchants all across the Internet accept PayPal as one of their accepted methods of payments. Paypal account sign up is very easy to set up all you need is to follow our simple guideline.
With Paypal account, you can Send money to someone and the money will be credited immediately to the recipient’s account. That person can then immediately transfer the money to his or her personal bank account. If you want to send a transfer, you must have a credit or debit card registered with PayPal as a backup for your funds. Follow these simple steps to create a Paypal account.
Step by Step Guide on how to Create a Paypal account Sign up
- Visit paypal.com
- Click on “Sign Up”
- Fill out the form and click next. Paypal account registration form will require your country. Email address, your name, last name, and your preferred password.
- Navigate and click on next. A page will pop up where you have to provide your name, home address, postal code, date of birth and mobile number. Thick on Paypal user agreement and privacy box and click on agree and create an account.
- After you have successfully filled the form, you will have to log into your email address to verify your Paypal account.
Once you have successfully created your account the next thing is to link your PayPal account with your credit card.
- Click on “Add card to use later” to link your credit card.
- A new page will pop up where you will be required to fill the credit card number, the credit card expiration date, and CSC number.
- Your credit card number is the nineteen (19) digit number in front of your credit card while CSC number is the three (3) digit number at the back of your credit card. Once you have filled the form click on link card.
Leave a comment in the box below…