The public is hereby informed of the Ongoing Job Internship Recruitment at Oando Plc. Oando is a Pan- African multinational energy corporation owned by a Nigerian, having its headquarters at Lagos, Nigeria. They have its branch at various parts of African countries. The company is based on Petroleum marketing, exploration and production; refining, and power generation.
Oando Plc is the first Nigerian company to achieve a dual listing on both the Nigerian and Johannesburg Stock Exchanges, and Nigeria’s largest oil company with a market capitalization in the region. For you to apply for the Internship Recruitment please follow the instructions below.
Application Details – Oando Plc Job Recruitment
A few hours ago, Oando Plc, through their social media accounts shared an opportunity for internship in their organisation.
Ongoing Job Internship Recruitment at Oando Plc
Interested candidates must answer the following questions correctly:-
Questions to Be Answered
- How was the name Oando coined?
- What are our core values?
- When did Oando commence business operations as a petroleum marketing company?
- We have offices in the following countries except?
- São Tomé&Príncipe
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- By what % did our Q3 2017 Gross Profit increase by, compared to Q3 2016?
- ‘@OandoFoundation ‘s ‘Adopt-a-school’ initiative entails the following projects? True or False
b.Early Childhood Care&Development
- How many colours are in the Oando logo?
- What is Oando’s brand essence?
- What are the four companies under Oando PLC?
- What award did @OandoFoundation win in the 2013 Africa Oil & Gas Awards?
If you go to Oando’s Instagram page(Oando_PLC) and you follow the page, how many followers will we have?
How to Apply For Ongoing Job Internship Recruitment at Oando Plc
Interested and qualified candidates should visit Oando’s twitter page at https://twitter.com/Oando_PLC,.
Share with friends, if you have any question please use the comment box below.
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/dailyai1/public_html/newsyarena/wp-content/themes/flex-mag/functions.php on line 982