How to Overcome Obesity – Obesity is a medical condition, disorder involving excessive body fat that increases the risk of health problems. Obesity increases the likelihood of various diseases, particularly heart disease, type 2 diabetes, obstructive sleep apnea, certain types of cancer, and osteoarthritis.
Obesity occurs when a person’s body mass index is 30 or greater. The main symptom is excessive body fat, which increases the risk of serious health problems.
It can affect all categories of peoples in respective of their age. It’s important to know how to overcome Obesity, because is the cause of various heart diseases and poses great danger to a person’s psychological health. I will be showing you five simple ways to overcome obesity
Symptoms of Obesity – People may experience the following signs:
- Pain: in the back or joints
- Sleep: snoring or insomnia
- Weight: overweight or weight gain
- Skin: rashes in folds or rashes
- Also common: fatigue, binge eating, depression, or pot belly
Treatments of Obesity – Simple Steps on How to Overcome Obesity
The mainstay of treatment is lifestyle changes such as diet and exercise.
- Weight loss – You need to involve in Weight loss academy.
- Physical exercise – Regular exercise is a major and important step to overcome obesity. Exercise helps to burn calories and extra fat. You don’t have to over stress yourself because you want to do exercise. All you have to do is plan out a routine and be regular (a range of 3-4 times in a week for about 30 minutes). Another simple way to do exercise is involving yourself in a sport that interests you.
- Dietary fiber – Dietary fibers are found naturally in the plants that we eat. All dietary fibers are either soluble or insoluble. Both types of fiber are equally important for health, digestion, and preventing conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, obesity, diverticulitis, and constipation.
- Low carbohydrate diet – The major food people take is alcoholic beer and it contains much of high carbohydrate in it. This is a very difficult step for alcohol dependent people. You can start with the simple step of replacing alcohol with water. Slow down on your drinking of alcohol. Excessive alcohol intake is bad for liver and also contributes to obesity and is one of the leading causes of alcoholic steato-hepatitis.
- Low fat diet –
- Specialists Treatment of Obesity
Primary care provider (PCP): Prevents, diagnoses, and treats diseases.
Nutritionist: Specializes in food and diet.
Pediatrician: Provides medical care for infants, children, and teenagers.
Dieting and exercising are the main treatments for obesity. Diet quality can be improved by reducing the consumption of energy-dense foods, such as those high in fat and sugars, and by increasing the intake of dietary fiber. With a suitable diet, anti-obesity drugs may be taken to reduce appetite or decrease fat absorption. If diet, exercise, and medication are not effective, a gastric balloon may assist with weight loss, or surgery may be performed to reduce stomach volume and/or bowel length, leading to feeling full earlier and a reduced ability to absorb nutrients from food.