This is to inform the general public that NYSC Batch B Call-up Letters has been released. Therefore, all prospective Corps Members who are slated for the year 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream are asked to proceed to their respective Camps as written on their Call-up Letters.
However, all Foreign-trained graduates are expected to report to the Camp with their travelling Passport for Identification and their Transcript for verification exercises. NYSC Batch B Call-up Letters of the corps members are given to enable them know the state of deployment. Do well to see the date of registration and other requirements below.
NYSC Batch B Call-up Letters Requirements
The NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream I Orientation Course is scheduled to commence in all the NYSC Orientation camps nationwide as follows:
- Commencement of Registration: Tuesday 21st November, 2017
- Cut-off date for Registration: 12 midnight, Wednesday, 22nd November, 2017
- Swearing-In Ceremony: Thursday,23rd November,2017
- Official Closing Ceremony: Monday, 11th December, 2017
Requirements For Registration
- Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line
- Statement of Result endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.
- School Identity Card, including travelling Passport for Foreign-trained graduates.
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists and Optometrists are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
- Prospective Corps members should go to Camp with Functional Account Number and Bank Verification Number (BVN) to facilitate online payment of entitlements.
- In addition, each prospective corps member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
Note The Following
- In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the Corps member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her Institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Affidavit, thereafter, report to the Institution of graduation for further necessary action.
- Those who initially printed their Call-up Letter on-line can re-print the Call-up Letter as many times as they want in the case of loss.
For more details visit the NYSC official website www.nysc.gov.ng
We are sure to bring you the latest development just as we keep you posted on NYSC Batch B Call-up Letters. Stay on the page as we give you more on the go.
Use the comment box below.