The National youth service corps (NYSC) portal is open for the 2018 batch B mobilization. NYSC batch B 2018 registration. which opened on the 10th of July 2018. And Only those whose names appear on the Senate/academic board approved result lists submitted by their institutions will have access to register on the NYSC portal.
NYSC Batch B registration closing date is on 16th July 2018. Below is NYSC Batch B 2018 Registration guideline.
NYSC Batch B 2018 registration Guideline
- Long on to the NYSC Online Registration Portal address http://www.nysc.org.ng
- If you are registering for the first time, click on “Registration for Mobilization 2018 Batch B”.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- The Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2017 Batch “B” and previous Batches but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
- Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard.
Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
- Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
- Cross- checks your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
How to Print NYSC Call up Letter | NYSC Batch B 2018 registration
- Go to NYSC portal at http://portal.nysc.org.ng
- Login with your registered email and password
- Click on print call up letter link to access and print your call up letter
Please Note: all prospective corps members are advised to have a functional email address and mobile number to ease the registration process. Such an email address and phone numbers must be maintained throughout the service year. And also any foreign trained prospective corps member who is in doubt of the accreditation status of his/her institution should approach the federal ministry of education for verification.
Leave a comment in the box below if you have any challenges…