This is to inform all graduates that the nPower Nigeria Registration for 2017/2018 Job recruitment has begin and interested persons may proceed to the official website to signup for N-Power job as long as you have the requirements to apply for job as a graduate. The portal is open always and on this page we have shown you step by step how to apply for the job.
But before then, its very important to list nPower Nigeria Registration requirements and also requirement for applying jobs online.
nPower Nigeria Registration Requirements
But for you start any application on nPower.gov.ng website you have to create an account first and the requirement to do so are:
- Username: Your username is simply a name you will want to be using to login to your profile account. Most times people prefer using their nick names, or last name or their pet names as their user name. As long as you can remember what you use.
- Email Account: Your email address is the most important aspect of the requirement because all your information and updates comes through it. Or when you loss your password or username for example, once you r email address is correct and valid (functioning) you can be able to login your nPower account anytime again. So ensure using a valid email account to signup for nPower Nigeria Registration.
- Password: With your password no one can login your information in your absence, so its very important to choose or create password that people can’t guess easily. But make sure you always remember it.
Requirements for nPower.gov.ng Job Application for Graduates
- Degree certificate.
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- NYSC Number.
- Passport photographs.
- Active e-mail address.
How to Start n-Power Job Nigeria Application Online
- Visit www.npower.gov.ng or also use www.npower.gov.ng/register/ to access the form
- The lick “Register” or “Registration”. In the nPower Nigeria Registration form you are expected to provide your username, email and password.
- Then click “Register” once you completed the form correctly.
- Now check your email account for any verification, to verify your first-time registration.
- Now, Login nPower portal from www.npower.gov.ng using your username and password.
- Click on PROGRAM. Clicking on program will highlight the following areas: Teacher Corps, (the enablers ); Knowledge (innovators); Build (the builders). If assuming you’re applying for N-Power agro, click on Teacher corps. Then you’ll see under it Enablers, click on more. Clicking on more will list N-Power agro, Health etc, click on N-Power agro.
- Under it you will see overview (what the area is all about) course details, criteria (whether you have the requirements ) etc. Scroll down, you’ll see Apply.
- Now select which job you want to apply and start with the filling of the form and also providing the necessary requirements which we have listed above.
- After you’re done, click on Submit.
Please note that the Nigeria nPower job registration and application is free!
Its very important that once you successful submit your online application then you have to keep checking your email address and phone SMS to know whether you have been selected for screening. Also the information about that will be available on the npower official web page.
How to Resize Your Passport Photograph
If your passport is rejected, resize it with Paint application on PC. Open the passport with paint application, click CONTROL+W on your keyboard, you will see option of resize by percentage or pixel, click on pixel, change the number in horizontal to 132, vertical to 170, click ok and save the new size, you are good to go.
Please Note: If the box is not allowing you to input the number, untick the box that has *maintain aspect ratio*, input the 132 and 170 then save.
Kindly share this information across to others and you are also free to use the comment box below if you have any questions or contributions.