This to inform all Nigerian Undergraduates that are currently in their 100 level and 200 level that the NNPC/TOTAL 2014 National Merit Scholarship application form is out. NNPC/Total has begun receiving applications for the 2013/2014 Scholarship programme which closes on 30th March, 2014.
The NNPC/Total scholarship is specifically for undergraduate students currently in their 1st and 2nd year of studies in recognized Nigeria Universities.
WHO IS QUALIFIED TO APPLY?
– To qualify for consideration applicants MUST be/Show:
1. Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in recognized Nigerian Universities.
2. Certified 100/200 level students at the time of application
3. Proof of SSCE or equivalent certificate
4. Proof of UME scores, Admission letters & Matriculation numbers. To get your JAMB admission letter, follow procedures after clicking here
Those who fall into the category stated below SHOULD NOT apply for this NNPC/Total Scholarship for 2014;
– 300 level students and above
– Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
30th March, 2014
LIST OF QUALIFYING COURSES
– Agricultural Sciences
– Business Administration
– Banking & Finance
– Computer Sciences
– Environmental Sciences
– Pure and Applied Sciences
– Land & Quantity Surveying
– Medical Sciences
HOW TO BEGIN YOUR APPLICATION
1. With a Computer System, Visit the official registration site; http://scholarships.totalsdd.com/
2. At the top of the website, click on the “Apply” link.
3. Then click on the “Undergraduate” text.
4. Read the instructions and continue with your application.
Designated centres for the total scholarship test nationwide will be communicated to the shortlisted Candidates. Candidates are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from the venue of the selection tests. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the tests.
Please Note that other related information about the NNPC/TOTAL 2014 National Merit Scholarship award will also be announce here.
Share this information to other Nigerian University students.