Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka is a Federal University in Nigeria. Its main campus is located in the southeastern part of Nigeria in Anambra State capital, Akwa, and the second campus is at Nnewi. Nnamdi Azikiwe University has courses on both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. In this article, we will look at Nnamdi Azikiwe University direct entry eligibility, and registration procedures into the institution.
What then is Direct Entry? Direct entry is a mode of entry into any Nigerian university directly to 200/300 level. For you to gain admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe university or any Nigeria university through direct entry you must have a sort of education but wishes to acquire more education. For instance, a National Diploma (ND) holder may wish to gain admission into any Nigerian University through direct entry. Below are the requirements and procedures for Nnamdi Azikiwe University direct entry.
Nnamdi Azikiwe Direct Entry Registration Requirements
Candidates who are eligible and qualified for Nnamdi Azikiwe University direct entry should read the requirements needed below:
- Candidates must have applied for direct entry into Nnamdi Azikiwe University
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates must have applied to any of the Nmadi Azikiwe university affiliate institutions either through unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or Direct Entry (DE) some of the affiliated institutions include, Federal college of education (Technical) Umunze, Anambra State, Enugu State College of Education (Technical) Enugu State and Auchi Polytechnic Auchi, Delta State.
Nnamdi Azikiwe Direct Entry Registration Process
Once you have met up with the requirements for the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Direct Entrystated above. The next thing is your registration process. Just follow our simple steps below for registration.
- Visit Nnamdi Azikiwe University official portal at portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on “create account”
- Input your unified tertiary matriculation examination (UTME) registration number and email address in the space provided and click on “send”
- Check your email address for a verification code. Copy it and click on continue.
- On the next page, fill the required information including the verification code and then click on “submit”
- Next is to check your email address for your login details.
- Log in with the details you have received in your email.
- Navigate and click on “generate application form RRR” and print it. Then,
- Visit any commercial bank to make payment
- Log in again into the online portal and click on create an account again.
- Click on confirm payment and then input the RRR number followed by clicking on verify payment
- After successful verification, fill the application form and click on the “I agree box and then submit.
- Print your completed application form and bring it along when coming for the screening exercise. The screening date and time will be displayed on the printout.
Please note: do not come along with any electronic devices to the screening venue. For further information email to email@example.com
Leave a comment in the box below…