Network Analyst | Nigerian Stock Exchange Jobs in Nigeria
This is to announce to the general public that the Nigerian stock exchange jobs is available for those seeking to be employed as s Network analyst with responsibility for resolving problems and addressing incidents assigned from the Service Desk, reporting to Programme Director and the PMO lead.
Moreover, The Network Analyst would be responsible for the installation, layout and maintenance of all network components, Plan design, analyze and provide technical support for data communication network or group of networks. This is actually part of the agenda. For way to go about the online application of the Nigerian stock exchange jobs scroll down.
How to Apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange Jobs in Nigeria
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5+ years post National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Network Analyst; experience in financial services organization preferred
- Sc degree in Computer Science, Engineering discipline, Mathematics or Physics will be a distinct advantage
- Network Administration Certification is preferred. Behavioural Competencies:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- CCIE certified ideally, minimum CCNP Network Administration Certification is preferred.
- Consult with user and evaluate requirements, recommend designs, provide cost analyses, plan projects and coordinate tasks for installation of data networks
- Analyze and resolve technical problems for established networks
- Plan, test recommend, and implement network file server mainframe and workstation hardware and software
- Provide network documentation, training and guidance to computing system clients and programmers
- Serve as technical specialist in network problems and emergencies
- Troubleshoot and resolve network production problems
- Conduct technical research on network upgrades and components to determine feasibility, cost, time required and compatibility with current system
- Recommend network solutions for short , medium and long range network projects
- Install, configure and maintain network components
- Determine plan layout for new hardware or modification to existing layout
- Install, upgrade and configure network printing directory structures, users access security, software and file services
- Establish User profiles, user environments, directories, and security for networks being installed. (for more details on the key responsibilities please CLICK HERE)
How To Apply Online
- Firstly visit the Nigerian Stock Exchange Official Website
- Then click on ‘’Apply to Job’’
- You will be required be sign in by entering your ‘’email address and password’’ but if you have not created an account, simply click on ‘’Don’t have an account yet?’’
- To register enter your email and new password and re-enter the password
- Finally click on ‘’Register’’.
- Follow the remaining instructions for online applications.
Why not use this great opportunity to apply for the Nigerian Stock Exchange Jobs available for you.
Please use the comment box if you find problem applying. Good Luck!!!