Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018 Recruitment Application Form is a yearly recruitment exercise like others in Nigeria. This is aim to reduce the rate of unemployment in Nigeria. Many have been asking me questions when Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment will be on and many other questions. I have complied this to answer those questions that they asked. Keep calm and read.
Applicant should note that Recruitment Application Form is totally free. The application process is free, ignore any advert or anyone telling you to pay money. This article contains all you need to apply for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Application.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Application Guideline
Follow the steps below to have a successful application
Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018 Recruitment Application Available Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 25
- ACCOUNT AND BUDGET: Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or HND in Economics, Accounting and Business Administration or HND in Business and Accounts. Membership of a professional body like ICAN, ANAN, ACMA, ACCA, ACA will be an added advantage.
- CHAPLAIN: Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a registered institution of theology from either of the following:
Applicants must have completed 2 years apprenticeship in Apostolic Ministry and be recommended from the pastoral missions. In addition to qualifications required, applicants must be of male gender and duly ordained clergy of their respective Christian faith.
- EDUCATION: Applicants must possess B.Ed in relevant fields. Holders of first degree with PGD in the following fields are also eligible:
- ENGINEERING: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND or equivalent qualifications in the following fields:
Naval Architecture/Ship Design.
Membership of Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) and Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN) will be an added advantage.
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: Applicants must possess a BSc, BA, HND or equivalent qualification in Personnel Management, Public Administration or Human Resource Management. Membership of NIM and other relevant bodies is an added advantage.
- SEAMAN: Applicants must possess BSc/HND in Nautical Sciences. Membership of relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
- HYDROGRAPHY: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND in the following fields.
Membership of NIS is an added advantage. Applicants with BSc degree in Physics and Mathematics must possess a Post Graduate Diploma in Land Survey to be eligible.
- IMAM: Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies with special reference to Islamic Jurisprudence and Theology. Diploma in Counselling Psychology will be an added advantage. Applicants with Post Graduate Diploma in Islamic Studies must have 5 years experience.
- INFORMATION: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND in the following fields.
Computer Technology (Desktop Publishing).
Membership of Nigerian Institute of Public Relations will be an added advantage.
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY: Applicants must possess BSc/B.Tech/B.Eng in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. Priority will be given to candidates with relevant qualification in:
Website development and management.
Networking and network administration.
Programming multimedia and software development.
Server and database administration.
Information and cyber security.
Certification in relevant fields will be an added advantage.
- MEDICAL: Applicants in the medical field must possess the following qualifications:
Applicants in the medical field must possess the following qualifications:
- Doctor/Dental Surgeons: MBBS, MBchB or equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license.
- Pharmacist: B.Pharm degree and be fully registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
- Radiographer: Minimum of BSc/HND in Radiography.
- Nursing: B.NSc or equivalent with post basic qualification in a nursing field. Sub specialisations such as ICU, A&E, Theatre, Anaesthesia will be an added advantage.
- Dietician: B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria.
- Medical Lab Scientist: Must possess either a BMLS or AIMLS and its equivalent and be fully registered with the Medical Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria as well as possess a current practicing license.
- Physiotherapist: Must possess either B. Physiotherapy or BMR (Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation). Must be registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria (MRTB) and possess a current practicing license.
- Medical Records/Health Information Management: Minimum of BSc/ HND required
- Public Health Officer: Minimum of BSc/HND in either Environmental Health or Community Health Information and Education. Must be fully registered with the Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria (EHORCON) and possess a current practicing license.
- Optometrist: Doctor of Optometry. Must be a fully registered optometrist, dispensing optician by the Optical Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018 Recruitment Application Form
- Hospital Administration: Minimum of BSc/HND Hospital Administration required.
- Biomedical Engineer: Minimum of BSc/HND in Biomedical Engineering required.
- Clinical Psychologist: Minimum of BSc/HND in Clinical Psychology and Applied Psychology required.
- Music: Applicants must possess BA/HND in Music. Proficiency in any musical instrument will be an added advantage.
- SPORTS/PT: Applicants must possess BA/HND in Physical & Health Education or equivalent. Proficiency in any physical sport will be an added advantage.
- LOGISTICS: BSc/HND/B Eng in the following fields:
Economics, Business Management or in Purchasing and Supply (PS).
Final Certificate of Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology.
- Legal Services: LLB and BL (A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience is required).
General Requirements for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANT
Presently, Nigeria Navy DSSC Recruitment Application Form 2018 is not yet out online, ignore any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out. Drop your email address and phone number in the comment box below for us to notify you when is out.
Application is entirely free disregard any person or advert telling you to pay money
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- All applicants must be single.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC.
- All applicants must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 31 January 2018 except Chaplains and Imams who should not be more than 30 years.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test. The date, time and result of the aptitude test will be placed on this website.
List Of Center Available For Nigerian Navy 2018 Application Aptitude Test
The following are list of available centers each applicant is to choose at least one center convenient for him or her
Abuja– Command Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
Owerrinta – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics School, Owerrinta.
Lagos – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo.
Port-Harcourt – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
Sokoto – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018 Recruitment Application Registration Requirement
The following are required things to appear with at the Aptitude Test Center
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Attestation Card.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018 Recruitment Application Form Submission
Immediately completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click ‘SUBMIT’ on the portal and generate the applicant’s Transaction ID. Applicants are advised to print out a copy of the ‘Application Summary’.
visit http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/ for more information
Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018 Recruitment Application Enquiry Hotlines
If you experience any difficulty is registration or any of the processes. For technical support, call 08159999011 between 0800 and 1700 hours only.
Application Deadline for Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018 Recruitment Application
Not yet announced
Please note that Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018 Recruitment Application Form is not yet out, so ignore any advert telling you that the form is out to avoid been scammed.
To be on the safer side you can drop your phone number and your Email address using the comment box below for us to notify you when the form is out
Please Share & Comment this article others needs it …is interesting