N-Power Job Registration Portal here – www.npower.gov.ng

N-Power Job Registration Portal – It’s always our aim to providing you every information you need. N-Power has been a good opportunity for all Unemployed Nigerians both graduate and non-graduates can now benefit from it.

The N-Power Job Registration Portal is designed to help young Nigerians acquire and develop life-long skills to become solution providers in their communities and to become players in the domestic and global markets.

Brief Information About N-Power Job Scheme

The Jobs Scheme, known as ‘N-Power’, is one of the five initiatives of the Social Investment Programmes of the Federal Government of Nigeria, described by President Mohammdu Buhari in his Democracy Day Speech as “by far the most ambitious social protection programme in our history.” A total sum of N500B has been provided for the programme in the 2016 Budget, an unprecedented development in Nigeria’s budget history.

We have provided an official video clip to also guide you more on how to apply NPower jobs online

N-Power Video for Online Job Registration

With this video and the written article will be able to put you through. You should always know that the official website is www.npower.gov.ng.

How to Join N-Power Job Recruitment Online

The N-Power programme application has officially started receiving online application from applicants across the country, here is how the application process will run.

1. First visit npower.gov.ng and register by creating a username and password and then sign in.
  2. Click through the various programmes and choose the one that suites you and then click on apply at the bottom of the page
  3. Fill the form carefully and be certain to provide accurate information and documents to support your application.
  4. After submitting you will receive an acknowledgement email letter confirming the receipt of the application.
  5. After 48hours you will be notified by email and the registration portal whether you are eligible for the N-Power program, if you are unsuccessful you may apply again in subsequent programs.
  6. If you are successful you can proceed to the test page at the MY N-POWER PORTAL, you will be required to write two tests; a general skills test and program specific test.
  7. Depending on your program there may be a final interview before acceptance into the N-Power program, otherwise you will receive an email confirming your provisional acceptance into the N-Power program.
  8. You will have to confirm your acceptance to secure your place.
  9. Specific information and program details will now be sent to your email.
  10. If at any point you encounter a challenge in filling your form you can send an email to [email protected]

There will be a pool of 100,000 software developers, hardware service professionals, animators, graphic artists, building services professionals, artisans and others. It will provide employment opportunities for 500,000 graduates as teachers, agriculture extension advisers, healthcare assistants, and civic and adult education instructors in communities across Nigeria.

Use the comment box below if you have any questions to ask us. Or still try inform us what your experence was during your online job application at N-Power Job Registration Portal (www.npower.gov.ng)

Good Luck.

42 Comments

1. I am a graduate and have completed my National Youth Service Programme, I have been trying to Login after registering but couldn’t do it since Monday.Please how could I logged in?

• Please help me out. I have been trying to register for npower 2017 but is not going through.

2. wow am so glad about this iniciative by the government will love to apply for the building services

3. Good day,
    I have been able to register my personal information on the npower job but have not been able to upload my documents becos my laptop went off. I started the process again but the reply I got was that information have been saved. Please how can I upload my documents. Is there a way to login in. Thanks

4. I registered my email on the npower program with my email as [email protected] and I completed my registration for the Npower teach scheme and I was not acknowleged in my email for comfirmation since june.

5. I have not recieved an acknowledgement letter since I applied for n-power development program and I processed my document successfully

6. I want to keep how to create a site myself

7. Thankful for that’s

8. Why n-power portal is not going

9. thanks for the info, however, the registration portal is not responding. what is happening?

• which may be due to high traffic. You just have to keep on trying it till you succeed

10. Why am I finding it difficult to register for 2017/2018 N power recruitment???

• What error were you receiving back at your end??

11. Hello NEWSY ARENA.
    I have been trying to access the npower registration form, but could not. How can I access it please.

12. Pls have been trying to register for npower but it not going Pls help me out

13. i guess the admin should be able to manage this site knowing fully well that there will be congestion.

14. plc i need to register, when the npower potal is opin

15. plz I have been trying to register for npower bt no way, wat shud I do plz

16. I want to know the exact date of npower application

17. Pls inform me when the form out

• The form is out already and the application is still in progress. Click here for further information; https://www.newsyarena.com/npower-nigeria-registration-20172018-job-recruitment-www-npower-gov-ng/

18. How cn NCE and OND holder apply wen we dnt hv NYSC certificate and discharge letter

19. I was Given a reference number pls what’s d next level

20. Good morning, am in Ogun state but mistakenly fill Lagos state and I need to do some adjustment on my submitted form,how will I go about it? is there space for multiple entry?if yes,how many times?

• you can edit your profile and do your corrections – after creating your account.

21. please give me how to register and the steps

22. I have register since June but I have not received any acknowledgement pls why

• Just keep on checking your mail for future update.

23. I have applied and also received acknowledgment. But the problem here is that i forgot to put down my reference number. Please how do I get it back?, is there any you can send it to me?. Please sir i really need your help. thanks.

24. I registered for a long time now i have my unique identification number I have not gotten any text can I still apply

25. I have registered since June but I have not received any acknowledgement. Please, help me

26. please, i need to change my programm because i mistakenly click the wrong option

• Sorry you can’t do that once you have summited your form.

27. i don’t understandsir.

• WHat is it you do not understand??

28. hello please I applied since June 16 but not been acknowledged what happened please,I also try to login but not going through

29. hello please I applied since. June but not. been acknowledged [email protected]

30. am satisfied fully

• Alright, thanks. Then if you are satisfied kindly share this page across to others using the social median platform. thanks

31. hello, please i applied since june and up to now no any information is given to me

32. HELLO,I APPLIED BY JUNE AND I WAS NOT NOTIFY ON ANY INFORMATION,AM WAITING

• calm down you will be notified soon

Submit a Comment