MoneyGram Job Vacancy as Sales & Account Manager
This is to generally inform the public that MoneyGram Job Vacancy is ongoing for all applicant who wjich to apply as Sales & Account Manager. This is out as an opportunity that is given to help anyone out there that is in search of job. Meanwhile there are lots more gain that could be derived from working in the company. The Sales & Account Manager is responsible for leading market development and new strategic sales (independent and small chain, retail store fronts) in an assigned territory.
In the same vein, Sales & Accounting Manager also is responsible for professionally promoting all MoneyGram products to new and existing retail establishments with the goal of achieving sales growth in their respective territories.
Finally, Sales & Account Manager III is also responsible for developing and executing sales plans, coordinate efforts with territory partners in a team environment, accurately complete routine reports and be compliant with regulatory and company guidelines. Scroll downward to take note or the requirements and the qualifications for MoneyGram Recruitment.
How to Apply For MoneyGram Job Vacancy
Primary Responsibilities For MoneyGram Recruitment
- Generates leads and calls on prospects to drive strategic new business signings.
- Sales focus will be strategic with focus on competitive takeaways, as well as small to medium sized businesses, including; retailers, check casher, ethnic merchants and financial institutions.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of MoneyGram products and services and competitor products and services to further educate business owners and decision makers.
- Participates in tradeshows and other industry meetings as required.
- Plans and manages corridor and product (Money Orders, MoneyGram Money Transfers, Bill
- Payments, and prepaid Cards) strategies to drive volume growth in coordination with marketing managers, corridor managers, and product managers.
- Maintains up-to-date database to document sales call information, trends, future call objectives, sampling data and overall sales performance.
- Use all available data and reporting to identify growth opportunities within sales territory.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for MoneyGram Application
- Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: BA/BS degree in related field preferred or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a field sales role, selling, and servicing retail customers.
Demonstrated expertise in independently planning, managing and executing sales strategies.
- · Strong analytical skills – able to identify business opportunities and convert them to sources of revenue
- · Good understanding of FinTech business and able to lead electronic payment product development.
- · Demonstrated experience in business negotiations within the financial services sector.
- · Ability to manage key accounts and complex relationships within the Financial services sector
- Proven track record in sales, with a demonstrated ability to increase network expansion/volumes.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining customer/client relationships and identifying opportunities to improve business success for both parties.
- Prior exposure in presenting product/service opportunities to clients/customers.
- First class interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain credible relationships with Agents in person and over the telephone.
- Strong presentation skills, ability to present to prospective Agents in a professional format.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize own workload and liaison with a geographically dispersed team.
- Excellent problem solving skills, able to effectively and proactively identify and analyze problems and find appropriate solutions.
- Commercial acumen, able to work with key business partners to maximize business capacity for all parties.
- Able to work in a culturally diverse environment and be sensitive to cultural differences.
- Fluent in both written and spoken in local language. Fluency in English would be highly advantageous.
- Computer literate – able to use Microsoft suite of packages.
Method of Application for MoneyGram Recruitment
- Applicant that are interested to apply should Visit MoneyGram official website to apply online
- Then click”Apply”
- You will be redirected to a fresh page proceed to click”I Accept”
- To log in enter your username and password but if you are a new user click ”New User”
- Ensure you fill in the required informations which include your username, password and email address
- Finally, Click ”Register”
- You are done registering, Proceed to login and apply for the MoneyGram Job Vacancy
Screen Shot of Where to Sign In
We try as must as we can to keep you updated on MoneyGram Job Vacancy and any other latest development around. If you have applied and you find the procedures helpful let us know and if you still find it not catching don’t border yourself let us know by making use of the comment box below and will be ready to give you feedback.