There are a lot of job vacancies available for Marketing Analyst at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company is one. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. They promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Apply Today.
Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries. Making life easier and enjoyable for people. They are known for their quality production and uniqueness. Working with them will be a great opportunity, check the requirement and apply you might be lucky.
Marketing Analyst at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Apply Now
The Following are what you need to know about the job
Marketing Analyst at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Qualification & Experience Required
- Procurement, Logistics)
- A thorough knowledge of PR-PO process.
- Demonstrated competency in the use of data and in-depth analysis via SAP
- B.Sc, HND or relevant experience in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, etc.
- 3-4years experience in a Commercial-oriented Function (Sales, Marketing, Required Skills & Competencies:
- Strong vendor management skills.
- Strong cross functional engagement capability.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently with no or limited supervision.
- High level of integrity and time management.
- Customer focus.
- Being resilient.
- Drives results.
Marketing Analyst at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company – Key Responsibilities
- Marketing data analysis, information presentation and reporting, including Marketing Communication readiness, related BPMS-data readiness and system purchase requisition requests.
- To deliver timely deployment of monthly plan messaging, on-time deliveries of marketing materials and timely tracking and reporting of executions.
- Adopt best practice in Insightful report creation and presentation, including the development of improved templates + innovative digital dissemination to commercial team.
- Prompt reporting of marketing activities, creation of purchase requisitions, follow-up on approvals and PR sampling requests for Marketing-led events
- Marketing plan dissemination to trade, sponsorship evaluation model, timely reporting of events and evaluation of survey instruments.
- Source for accurate data and provide data analysis support to the function via Spreadsheet analysis and presentations.
- Lead data generation from SAP or other ERP for Marketing decision-making.
- Generate leads and insights using available sales and marketing data available.
- Lead the process of marketing material requisitions – PR and PO Processes.
- Provide leadership in data analysis collaboration with other functions and other units within Marketing for trade marketing activities and events.
- Manage daily OPEX for function programmes.
- Support function-led events by participating in supervising execution initiatives.
- Act as functional SPOC for reporting Marketing data and support Marketing store stock count activities.
- Manage selected function-related projects related to data analysis, internal information dissemination and feedback gathering, including the creation, deployment and analysis of feedback surveys.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons should CLICK HERE to apply
Check our site daily for more, don’t forget to share.