Do you want to make use of Facebook’s latest feature? Then Make Facebook Avatar. Now the Facebook has released a new feature that allows users to create online avatars of themselves on Facebook. This is a feature that has been launched for users who can express themselves in a more personal way and also outside the limited confines of the four generic reaction buttons.
For those of you who are familiar with Bitmoji feature, the Facebook Avatar is not too different from the Bitmoji feature found on Snapchat. Do you want what this Avatar is used for on Facebook? It is used when making comments, also in Facebook stories, and in conversation in its messenger app.
Make Facebook Avatar
To make a Facebook Avatar is very easy and simple, but there are steps you must follow to create or customize a Facebook Avatar. What is this Facebook Avatar? The Facebook avatar is an icon or figure representing a particular person on the Facebook platform. With this Facebook avatar, you can easily express yourself in comments, texts, and stories. Most users call it cartoons, well; it is actually a cartoon feature too that users used, it can also be used as a Facebook profile picture.
Make Avatar on Facebook
Making Avatar on Facebook is free and does not cost anything at all. But most Facebook users think that the Facebook avatar is been made use of by a paid service. This service on Facebook is free, but if you want to make use of it then you must make sure that you are a Facebook user, when you are not a Facebook user, then you cannot make or create a Facebook avatar.
If you want to make use of a Facebook feature then you must make sure to have an account on Facebook or be a registered user this is one of the things you should do, I will tell you the other.
Create a Facebook Avatar
Facebook can still be used on other messaging platforms after creation too; not only Facebook, but not all users know this. You can use this feature on Snapchat, Twitter, Mail, and also Instagram. You can see that you can have fun with this feature you have created elsewhere not only Facebook. But before you can create a Facebook Avatar when you have become a Facebook user then you should download the Facebook app. Without the Facebook app, you will not be able to make use of the feature or even see it. So you should download not just the Facebook app but the latest version of it on your device, I will also tell you how to access it after downloading the Facebook app.
Facebook Avatar Link
Like what you are seeing above “Facebook Avatar Link”, the Facebook avatar cannot be downloaded but can be accessed by a link on Facebook app. it cannot be downloaded because it is not a standalone app, but a feature added to the Facebook app. In order words, you need the Facebook app to access it. After this paragraph I am going to show you how to create or make a Facebook avatar online, just keep reading.
Facebook Avatar Emoji
Yes! It is settled. You can create an Emoji out of your Facebook Avatar. Emojis are known to help describe how people feel without making a word. This is what your Facebook avatar can help you achieve as you can create various emoji or stickers with different mood using your avatar. It is time you learned how to create a Facebook avatar.
How To Make an Avatar for Facebook
Make an Avatar on Facebook without stress, by reading and also follow all the steps I will be giving or listing below:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Then tap the hamburger menu (three stacked lines). Now it could be in the lower right corner in IOS and in the upper right corner on Android phones.
- Now scroll down and then tap “See More”.
- Then select Avatars.
- Also, tap Next and then tap Get Started.
- Now select your preferred skin tone (there are 27 options) and also tap Next.
- Then you will be instructed to choose a hairstyle for your avatar. Now you can just select Short, Medium Or Long for a variety of styles. After you have made your selection tap the color icon.
- The next thing just moves on to your avatar’s face icon where you will select the face shape, complexion, and also face lines.
- Now after you have customized the face, tap the Eye icon.
- Also select the eye shape, color, and lash length. Then move to the eyebrows icon and select the brow shape and color, you can even add glasses.
- After that then it is time to customize the nose and mouth. Now select your nose shape and then mouth shape.
- You can even add lip color and facial hair.
- Also, next, select a body shape, once you have done this, choose an outfit that you like best, can add a hat, scarf, or cat ears to it.
- When you are done customizing your avatar then tap the checkmark icon in the upper right corner.
- Now tap Next and then Done.
Your avatar has been created you can share it with friends. If you want to use it tap the smiley face icon in the “Write a comment” section of Facebook.